Code of Conduct

Default Ok, I want to start creating my own frgrances. Where do i begin?

What all will i need and where do i get it from?? i understand i will need all the various types of oils. But what else will i need and wheres the best places to buy everything including the oils? Thx.

Default Re: Ok, I want to start creating my own frgrances. Where do i begin?

You're in the right place! Look around this forum. Read the stickies. There is a DIY suppliers list for recommendations on where to purchase your ingredients.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Are the Edens Garden Essential oils good for perfumery? They are super cheap but i dont know if theyre for perfumes. Im trying to find a good starting place to purchase my oils.

If you go to the top of the fragrance DIY section you'll see some blue coloured threads - one is "DIY suppliers list" and the other "Primer on how to make perfume". Hope they help.

i read that, but i didnt see anyone say anything about edens garden essential oils. Im interested in these because its really cheap. i just dont know if theyre good for perfumes

- - - Updated - - -

like 5 bucks for 10 mL of an oil. is that normal?

Sorry I can't help you re edens garden. Prices vary greatly depending on the essential oil. Why not compare their prices to camden grey's??.

nice, great those will be my two main shops for essential oils. Thanks!