While I haven't sniffed Baie Rose 26 so I'd say Virgin Island Water from your list.
I'd also suggest Green Irish Tweed, it's more versatile than VIW and would be excellent for spring and summer.
I'm in the search for a new spring/summer daily niche frag. I need your help deciding which fragrance to purchase. I currently own FRAPIN l'huminaste and a decant of creed mi. Here's a list of what I'm considering:
1. Le Labo Baie rose
2. Heeley sel Marin (haven't smelled)
3. Heeley menthe fraiche
4. Xerjoff nio
5. Creed virgin island water
From your list I prefer Menthe Fraiche, a great reference mint scent, IMO.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
Sel Marin would be a great Summer fragrance it captures the beach/sea vibe perfectly.
Heeley sel Marin
My favorite is sel marin too, salty beachy. But you need to smell it first.
All of those have good qualities but the most versatile of the bunch is Sel Marin