Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Found one of my new favorites...

Murdock's Black Tea. I purchased this due to Jack Hunter's hype. I can really see this fragrance being versatile and signature scent worthy. I think I will wear this quite often to work and whenever I have no idea what to wear (which is quite often). Love it. I can definitely smell tea and spice and it seems to work well with my skin. Thanks, Jack.
    Current top 10 (No order):

1. Pure Havane
    2. Menthe Fraiche
    3. Tobacco Vanille
    4. L'Air Du Desert Marocain
    5. Green Irish Tweed
    6. Fahrenheit
    7. Musc Ravageur
    8. Tonka Imperial
    9. Gucci Pour Homme II
    10. Dior Homme Intense

Default Re: Found one of my new favorites...

I also want to try this one due to JH's hype. I think this company needs to send Jack a case of this stuff!

Your welcome and yes I have been hyping their scents but out of a genuine love of their barbershop style of fragrances that really suit me, glad you finally received your bottle. I think I should also apply for a job in their marketing department.lol

PS

Their Patchouli fragrance is really good as well. A very earthy patchouli followed by some florals which makes the fragrance fresh on the opening. But it's in the basenotes where the fragrance shines, you get a earthy patchouli on a light bed of frankincense. This gives the scent a resinous incense feel along with the patchouli and it smells great imo.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

They have had a problem keeping Black Tea it in stock, so I finally ordered today. Also ordered the Bright Leaf cologne, since it was discounted.

Used the discount code MURDFIR10 which gave me a 10% discount, which paid most of the shipping.

Great minds think alike. I also purchased Black Tea due to Jack's hype. How did you like it? I ordered it from Murdock's website. If you did also, how long did it take to receive it?
    Quote Originally Posted by amw9490 View Post
    Murdock's Black Tea. I purchased this due to Jack Hunter's hype. I can really see this fragrance being versatile and signature scent worthy. I think I will wear this quite often to work and whenever I have no idea what to wear (which is quite often). Love it. I can definitely smell tea and spice and it seems to work well with my skin. Thanks, Jack.
    - - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Murdock owes you a few bottles man. Just off your hype those guys just got a few new customers. That's also because people trust your judgement in frags bro. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    Your welcome and yes I have been hyping their scents but out of a genuine love of their barbershop style of fragrances that really suit me, glad you finally received your bottle. I think I should also apply for a job in their marketing department.lol

PS

Their Patchouli fragrance is really good as well. A very earthy patchouli followed by some florals which makes the fragrance fresh on the opening. But it's in the basenotes where the fragrance shines, you get a earthy patchouli on a light bed of frankincense. This gives the scent a resinous incense feel along with the patchouli and it smells great imo.

Quote Originally Posted by amw9490 View Post
    Murdock's Black Tea. I purchased this due to Jack Hunter's hype. I can really see this fragrance being versatile and signature scent worthy. I think I will wear this quite often to work and whenever I have no idea what to wear (which is quite often). Love it. I can definitely smell tea and spice and it seems to work well with my skin.
    Love your passion!

Post Thanks / Like

For those that bought it what are your impressions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post

PS

I'll have to give it a try. i like patchouli and love frankincense.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting idea, thanks for sharing with us. Lately, I have been getting more seriously into testing but also genuinely liking tea scents, so from now on, almost anything possible between this scent category and me.

Yes! Yes! Please post your impressions folks. I'm a fan of tea scents as well, I've been curious about this one too.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Received Bright Leaf two weeks ago. Nice tobacco leaf with a cedar background. Perfect for winter IMO. The only problem is that Murdock sent it in a cheap bubble bag. The carton and bottle top was damaged. Didn't send back because the bottle was ok. Other than that, everything was good. Will purchase again.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

And I'm happy I hyped Black Tea to Hunter some time back Always happy to hear people like Murdocks stuff.
    I'd urge you to try out their Vetiver as well. It's heavy on the oak moss and just damn sexy and deep.