Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Justin Bieber Someday

From nstperfume.com:

Justin Bieber will launch his first prestige perfume (as you might remember, he has already gotten his toes wet with scented dogtags), Someday, in June. The fruity gourmand scent is geared towards teenagers. According to the teen popstar, “…creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring [my fans] closer to my world”.

Someday was developed by perfumer Honorine Blanc, and a portion of the proceeds will go to charity. I will update with the notes when I can.

Justin Bieber Someday will be available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum ($25-55) and in matching body products.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Justin Bieber Someday

I assume this is meant to be targeted towards teenage females, right? The packaging is a blatant rip off of Marc Jacobs Lola.

Fruity gourmand, sounds not that bad as a fresh floral!

I think i will try this crap!

caraalaho, daniel!!

2161 posts SOH AKI!! iauhaiuahi q VICIOOOooooooooo =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Guyer View Post
    I assume this is meant to be targeted towards teenage females, right? The packaging is a blatant rip off of Marc Jacobs Lola.
    Kevin, just what I was thinking.

Closer to [his] world...
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Sur la Plage

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Banned

All of the proceeds go to charity. This makes it less-bad.

Rip off, anyone?

AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

My wife got a sample of this in the mail today.

Terrible unless you are 12 years old I guess
    TOP 5
    1. Montale Wild Aoud
    2. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    3. Montale Red Vetyver
    4. Montale Aoud Lime
    5. Le Labo Vetiver 46

Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that's easy. What's hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
    Charles Mingus

This is great for 8 year olds. It smells so cheap and sweet. Should be $20 (Considering it goes to charity, why not charge less so more people buy it?)

I tried it and it wasn't the horror I was expecting to be honest. A pleasant warmth not overly sweet fragrance which could holds its own with the Britney/Beyonce/JLo's out there.
    DONNA

Dependent

Someday Justin will be old and gray like everyone else.

Unless his fragrance is a magical youth potion. Oh wait, it's for girls. I'm sure he wears Yatagan. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I tried it and it wasn't the horror I was expecting to be honest. A pleasant warmth not overly sweet fragrance which could holds its own with the Britney/Beyonce/JLo's out there.
    I think that's a pretty bold statement. I wouldn't compare it to Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Curious, or Miami Glow glow myself...those have become classics.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    According to Now Smell This, Honorine Blanc made Someday for Bieber, but also made

Beyoncé Heat Rush (2011)
    Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance (2011, with Harry Fremont)
    Britney Spears Radiance (2010, with Harry Fremont)
    Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Music (2008)
    Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby (2010)
    Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour (2010, with Harry Fremont)

So it does make sense that Someday could hold its own with the Britney/Beyonce/JLo's out there!
    "Embrace those things which give you pleasure, after all, there is so much mediocrity to endure elsewhere." -- Inselaffe

OK so nobody has noticed the delayed-sexual-experience-before-marriage overtones?

Creepy. A fragrance for chastity clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBars View Post
    I'm sure he wears Yatagan. Not.
    Someday is marketed as "feminine." (I wasn't sure if it is marketed "for women.") I asked the SA yesterday if he had a version "for men." Nope. I thought that was interesting. If he did, I imagine I'd probably like it better than I do Someday.

Someday was very fruity to me. I'm not really big on fruity scents, but if one is a fruit fan, Someday is worth a try.

'Needs vanilla. But then, I like vanilla in everything.
    "Embrace those things which give you pleasure, after all, there is so much mediocrity to endure elsewhere." -- Inselaffe

It's honestly not THAT bad for what it is. At first, it kinda reminded me of Thierry Mugler's Alien or sunnescence (can't remember which at the top of my head). Very floral and fruity but not much depth or development at all.
    Last edited by tonghpafu; 13th January 2013 at 03:08 AM.