Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member Feedback 66 (100%)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PRICES LOWERED HTF Creed, Guerlain MdM, Yohji Yamamoto Homme, TDC, and "Lot."

Hello Basenoters!

Below are some items up for sale. I'll note that I have perfect feedback (on the old site it was 50+ transactions with a 100% feedback).

While I am unlikely to accept a swap offers, feel free to try me on niche items. At the moment I'd be interested in a partial bottles of:
    Profumum Antico Caruso

Decants:

Tom Ford Amber Absolute
    Creed Green Valley

If you have something similar to these or if you have any suggestions please let me know :-)

FOR SALE:

Creed Aubepine Acacia. A discontinued and very hard to find Creed. This is a tester, 75ml bottle with 45/50mls remaining. There is no cap but it will be shipped in the tester box of another Creed The atomizer does not work well. There may be leaking in transit. My price accounts for these issues. In fact, if I am unable to sell, I'd remove the atomizer and put the juice in a new bottle. This is available for $130 shipped. Note that I will make every effort to prevent leakage while in transit (plumbers tape, etc). THIS IS NOW $120 SHIPPED.

Creed Royal Scottish Lavender Now discontinued, this is a classic lavender scent. Available is a NIB 2.5oz bottle. I was only able to find one bottle which seems to have sold on ebay for $200. So I'll make this available for $145 including Priority shipping. OR I also have a tester bottle of RSL that I'll make available for $100 shipped. It has 50mls+ remaining.

Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur 100 ml bottle with apx 50% remaining this may still in production but is hard to find and this is, to my knowledge the most recent formulation. I beleive the lot number is 1P01. I'll send this for $79 shipped. THIS IS NOW $70 SHIPPED.

Yohji Yamamoto Homme 50ml bottle To be clear. This is NOT the fabled Yohji Homme. I had family visit the UK and asked them to pick me up a bottle of Yohji Homme. They got this instead. It's a very nice fragrance I'd say it is great for the spring and summer seasons. It also, to my knowledge, is not available in the US. I'll ship this for $95. I tested this and sprayed it 3x...so 99% remaining? THIS IS NOW $80 SHIPPED.

TDC Bergamote EdT 10ml bottles. 2 unused bottles available at $20 each. These are part of the "recharge set."
    UPDATE - after testing 1, the scent just isn't for me. I'll ship all three bottles for $40.

Bottle Lot - Due to the weight of some of these bottles, it is unlikely that I'll end up breaking up the lot which includes:

Encre Noir - Tester w/cap, 100mls with apx 75% remaining. Really difficult to determine the exact amount remaining given the color of the bottle.

Brosseau - The Brun/Brown Tea - 90mls remaining. Tester. No box or cap.

Gucci Pour Homme II - Tester without cap and box. 100mls with apx 60mls remaining..

Soivohle Green Oakmoss - apx 10mls+ remaining.

I'll ship this lot to you via Priority Flat Rate for $75 payment via paypal personal/gift option.

While I do my best to carefully pack and ship items, once it leaves my hands its yours. Sales are limited to CONUS only via Paypal, Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Lastly, have some decants here:

http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....8587e23d388eac
    Last edited by daverasi; 10th April 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed Acier Alum., LV Sandolo, and "Lot"

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed Acier Alum., LV Sandolo, and "Lot"

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed Acier Alum., Timbuktu, Idole, and "Lot"

PM Sent on Acier and Idole

Basenotes Member Feedback 4 (100%)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Lutens Vetiver Oriental, "Lot" of fragrances including niche!

PM sent on Vetiver Oriental.

thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed Aubepine-Acacia, Guerlain MdM, Yohji Yamamoto Homme and "Lot."

Bump. Updated with some HTF and/or discontinued bottles.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PRICE CUT Creed Aubepine-Acacia, Guerlain MdM, Yohji Yamamoto Homme, TDC, Creed Perf. Oil and "L

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PRICES LOWERED HTF Creed, Guerlain MdM, Yohji Yamamoto Homme, TDC, and "Lot."

Bump, prices lowered.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PRICES LOWERED HTF Creed, Guerlain MdM, Yohji Yamamoto Homme, TDC, and "Lot."

Bump.

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 0
    Post Thanks / Like

Creed royal english leather take tester

Post Thanks / Like

Another bump...