Code of Conduct

Default maison francis kurkdjian boutique

Anyone purchased anything from the MFK online boutique? I've had a bad experience. Purchased 4 samples, one being cologne pour le soir but they sent me absolue instead... tried contacting them several times over 4 weeks but no response... seems they are ignoring my emails. Responded to emails fine before they had my money. Someone warned me about their online boutique being hit or miss, now I understand why. Any ideas as to what I should do about this?

Default Re: maison francis kurkdjian boutique

I shopped several times for samples and hadn't got any problems. They were prompt in answering mails once after the purchase to help me locate the package (the doorman took it for me, I thought it was lost for a few days), and also they did contact me when a sample was out of stock to let me know. Try to contact them on MFK Facebook page as well, it is refreshed very often.

I have purchased samples from them several times and always received good service and quick answers on my questions. One time they were out of OUD samples and I had to wait quite a long time for it, but they offered me two free samples for the trouble...

Ive ordered from them once, and it went quite smoothly I must say.

I'd keep bugging them by email. They have a number of different email addresses, so I'd try their HQ email address. Hit them up on Facebook. If that fails, try calling them. I know, I know, seems like a hassle, but try to get them not to ignore you. Send them an email with a link to this thread. Lastly, if all fails, try to file a complaint with your credit card company and get your purchase refunded. You paid for something you didn't receive.

I placed an online order last week for a sample pack. I actually posted about it yesterday on the boards here. The status is still "paid" after a week and it hasn't been shipped. Normally, I wouldn't care but I'm moving by the end of the month and hoping to receive it soon. I assumed a month was an ample amount of time to receive the package but I guess not. I sent them an email, we'll see.

Overall, seems like shit service.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    I'd keep bugging them by email. They have a number of different email addresses, so I'd try their HQ email address. Hit them up on Facebook. If that fails, try calling them. I know, I know, seems like a hassle, but try to get them not to ignore you. Send them an email with a link to this thread. Lastly, if all fails, try to file a complaint with your credit card company and get your purchase refunded. You paid for something you didn't receive.

I placed an online order last week for a sample pack. I actually posted about it yesterday on the boards here. The status is still "paid" after a week and it hasn't been shipped. Normally, I wouldn't care but I'm moving by the end of the month and hoping to receive it soon. I assumed a month was an ample amount of time to receive the package but I guess not. I sent them an email, we'll see.

Overall, seems like shit service.
    Hmm I wonder if it's all related...

I ordered mine on the 11th, received it on the 24th which isn't too bad. Massive box though for 4 samples.