Code of Conduct

Default Armani Eau pour Homme (1984) vintage

Is there a way to recognize the vintage juice from the reformulated one, only looking at the cardboard box?
    Impossible to open and smell

Default Re: Armani Eau pour Homme (1984) vintage

Not sure if you can tell from the box without seeing the bottle.

This is the dirty-play in the shops : putting many sealed bottles in a row, with a vintage tester in front of these.
    The potential buyer try the tester, and "oh it smells wonderful", and pick and pay the bottles.
    Reformulated ones, of course.
    Really a dirty game!

Well, no means definitive, but the current version has no Oak Moss listed on the box. The previous version did but I hear that one wasn't that great either. If you see only alcohol and fragrance listed as ingredients, then it's probably vintage. Just my intuition.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Here a picture from two different ages : left bottle EDT dated 2009, right one (AfterShave) dated 2004 . Your opinion?
    in the left: Oakmoss "extract" only ; in the right Oakmoss and treemoss "extracts".
    (BTW: oakmoss was banned in year 2001......)

Last edited by Andrč Moreau; 4th January 2013 at 04:18 PM.