Code of Conduct

Hybrid View

Basenotes Plus

Default Reem Acra Fragrance - worn on men.

So I had no idea what this was (never heard of reem acra before), and was introduced to this at saks. I smelled it on myself and I immediately decided to buy it. I didn't know that it was a woman's fragrance until another SA pointed it out to me. To me it smells fresh, airy, clean and a little champagne-like without the alcohol. I really dig the slight hint of peach and orange.

Am I trippin out? or is it just my skin chemistry? or is it just one of those scents that should actually be labeled unisex? Thoughts? =)

Default Re: Reem Acra Fragrance - worn on men.

I was given a sample of this today. Why not? If you like it, go for it. I don't think it's that much of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by My_pep_pep View Post
    I was given a sample of this today. Why not? If you like it, go for it. I don't think it's that much of a stretch.
    I just received a sample of this and it was love at first sniff. I agree it could easily fit into the 'gender free niche' category. Very nice indeed and appears to make it's presence known well.

****Update***** 28/11/14
    I'm now on my 2nd bottle of this! It's a beautiful fragrance and very well made. I just adore this and you can get it in TK Maxx in the UK in a full size gift set for 24:99!
    Last edited by CoL; 28th November 2014 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Update

Overcome By Fumes

Enjoy!