Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Palermo fragrances (make exact copies of other fragrances in EDP !!)

Quote Originally Posted by Andyl222 View Post
    I have purchased the following Palermo copies:

Aventus - Not even close. Citrus note is terrible and leads to an unnaturally medicinal drydown which purports to be the smokey base of Aventus. Longevity is ok, as is spillage, but for a bad copy that seems irrelevant.

GIT - Very close. Good opening, fresh and green like the original. The mids can smell a little too smooth or powdery but a good copy over all and I have been complimented on this a few times.

Terre d'Hermes - Close copy. I'm a little biased on this one as I actually prefer the PP copy to the original. Stronger opening with a much heavier citrus/orange blast and a heavier wood dry down. Been complimented a lot on this copy, more so than the original.

Millesime Imperial - just bought this today. Have it on my wrists right now and it is AMAZING. Perfect replica of what I feel is one of creeds more nuanced and delicate fragrances. Worth purchasing for sure.
    Thanks for your views Andy. Did you buy them in store? They've updated their website to an almost incomprehensible jumble of perfume codes.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Palermo fragrances (make exact copies of other fragrances in EDP !!)

Yeah, I went to the kiosk in Broady. It was a very easy experience. The website is brutal to use, none of the code numbers show up. The SA at the kiosk said the website is about twenty years out of date and you are better to call them and quote the number of the fragrance you want.
    They changed the naming to avoid legal issues using original fragrance names. I can send you thw catalogue if you need. I have a spare.

Hey Andy

is that the newest catalogue that you have there?

Hey,
    Yep got it with a purchase only a couple of weeks back.

Blog Entries

I bought the Gucci Envy for Men today from the Palermo stand in Northland, very happy with it. Thanks for the recommendation guys, I'd passed this place 100 times and dismissed their stuff, but this has been a really great purchase.

The presentation is very basic, but the juice inside is very good, at least for this one. Give it a shot if you like a modern mature fragrance.

Hello guys. i bought some from them like tV and TL from Tom Ford. not bad for the price. i also bought grey vetiver, oud wood reflection Man and Sauvage. All great, and long lasting. Just wondering if anybody had tried anything from them recently and could recommend some?

Blog Entries

I recently got Dolce & Gabanna Desert Oud, was very nice. Like an EDT version of Tuscan Leather. I also got Sttraight to Heaven but this was a failure, it doesn’t capture the nuances of the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NickZee View Post
    I bought the Gucci Envy for Men today from the Palermo stand in Northland, very happy with it. Thanks for the recommendation guys, I'd passed this place 100 times and dismissed their stuff, but this has been a really great purchase.

The presentation is very basic, but the juice inside is very good, at least for this one. Give it a shot if you like a modern mature fragrance.
    I'm annoyed.
    I spent around seven years going to Northland every other week up till six years ago, when I departed the area, and moved over an hour's drive away from there (using Eastlink)
    And it was after that when Palermo decided to set up shop there.
    Regards,
    Renato

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    I'm annoyed.
    I spent around seven years going to Northland every other week up till six years ago, when I departed the area, and moved over an hour's drive away from there (using Eastlink)
    And it was after that when Palermo decided to set up shop there.
    Regards,
    Renato
    Yeah that sucks. Northland is a cookie-cut shopping centre, not much unique about it, so having Palermo adds a nice point of interest.

I noticed they now have Sahara Noir and Japon Noir. Will have to try at some stage.

Quote Originally Posted by NickZee View Post
    Yeah that sucks. Northland is a cookie-cut shopping centre, not much unique about it, so having Palermo adds a nice point of interest.

I noticed they now have Sahara Noir and Japon Noir. Will have to try at some stage.
    I await your quick reviews.
    Cheers,
    Renato