Code of Conduct

Default Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme - Vintage

Hello guys,

Does anyone know of any chemists/stores in Melbourne that still stock the vintage versions of this (Made in Italy or Germany) ? or even any online stores in Australia?,

Cheers

Default Re: Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme - Vintage

You should be able to still find the Made in Germany one at many places. But the real vintage made in Italy is a little harder to find. There are some on Ebay being sold by Chemists and Fragrance dealers, best to look for there I think.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.
    Currently wearing: Himalaya by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by adam090273 View Post
    You should be able to still find the Made in Germany one at many places. But the real vintage made in Italy is a little harder to find. There are some on Ebay being sold by Chemists and Fragrance dealers, best to look for there I think.
    Thanks for the reply Adam. I think i bought the last made in Italy last week off ebay, that was based in Australia at least. You can still buy them from the US but i was trying to source locally to avoid the 20-30 bucks shipping costs. I'd be happy with a Germany backup bottle though.

Any idea of certain brands of chemists/stores to check out?, i did check a local Chemist Warehouse but they were all made in UK.

The only one I can think of is Pharmacy4less. They have a couple of stores in Melbourne somewhere I think. Otherwise they have free postage. Maybe try them. Cheers.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.
    Currently wearing: Himalaya by Creed