Thread: SOTD: Monday , January 7 2013
My Choice is Acqua di Selva
Maybe Bleu de Chanel or my sample of Gucci Pour Homme II (wish it lasts a little longer on my skin)....
French Line by Revillon
Bleu De Chanel
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Wild Fruits - Mancera
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
This is one of few fragrances I don't attempt to layer/blend with others. I'm feeling urban with this, for me, 'cokey, grenadiney and ginger aley' brew
Burberry London for Men
Last edited by Pulse; 7th January 2013 at 06:17 AM.
Polo Sport - Ralph Lauren
Cartier - Declaration Essence
Davidoff - Cool water
JV- Artisan Black
Thierry Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir
Rive Gauche pour Homme
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"...I don't want to miss that...
Current Top 15 Summer: | Tom Ford Grey Vetiver | Shiseido Basala | Dior Eau Sauvage Extreme | Chanel Bleu | Guerlain Homme Intense | Armani Emporio Lui | Cartier Pasha | Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisee | D&G Light Blue PH | Givenchy PH Blue Label | C.Herrera 212 Men | T.Mugler Ice*Men | Bvlgari Aqva PH | Kiton Black | Bvlgari PH Soir |
vintage Captain by Molyneux
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Good morning all !. SotD is HDP 1804.
......................Montale ~ Taj
Terre d' Hermes EdT