Code of Conduct

Default creed virgin island water review

finally got my package from perfumed court today(took like 3 weeks for shiping)...received the entire kerosene line as well as about 20 samples and decants from other houses(i think i spent well over $1000 over the past few months on fragrances).

I dont think i have much more to say about this fragrance than anyone else....straight coconut and pineapple/ suntan lotion........gives kind of a coco butter lotion vibe as well....good longevity/projection.....does it smell nice?...yea...i dont think i will wear this much...a little to gourmond for me.....hey but if you are a big fan of pina colata's this is your frag....definite unisex

i think i will test out my entire tom ford private collections next.
    14 sprays of DRAKKAR NOIR should do it

Default Re: creed virgin island water review

It's not a serious frag imo but a good one for the Summer to chill out with in the heat. Good to hear your thoughts on it, keep those reviews coming.

Like Jack said this is a good Summer Scent. This is more of a novelty scent. One to have in your collection though! Enjoy!

A very nice fragrance IMO.

Banned
    Blog Entries

i just tried VIW and i agree with a lot of opinions on this thread.

i'm gonna put out a haul thread soon with VIW to explain more on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Like Jack said this is a good Summer Scent. This is more of a novelty scent. One to have in your collection though! Enjoy!
    I agree it's a nice novelty scent. I wear it exclusively in the summer when I'm going to be spending time outside with friends.

I agree with others. Not versatile. But when in the right mood, and in the right situation, it is perfect.

Well blended, well crafted, it is the epitome of tropical.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    6. Puredistance - Black
    7. Brückner - Aoud 1
    8. Neela Vermeire - Trayee
    9. Creed - Royal Oud
    10. Chanel - Egoiste

My favorite Creed! Team Virgin!

down in miami its PLENTY versatile

CologneFan85

It smells like Hawaiian tropic sun tan lotion. One that I do like allot from Creed.

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post
    I agree with others. Not versatile. But when in the right mood, and in the right situation, it is perfect.

Well blended, well crafted, it is the epitome of tropical.
    Exactly. I also prefer wearing this in the summer. The only other time I'd wear it is if I were to exclusively be in an indoor setting. Very nice tropical scent. It's my go-to scent when I visit Hawaii.

A nice scent but not one of my Creed favourites.

As a "pure smell," I adore it, but admit I don't wear it as often as other scents. I have to be in the right mood, and it needs to be the right time (usually, daytime on hotter days); but I wear it at night in cold weather occasionally, too.

I don't smell any pineapple, for the record -- just coconut, light lime, and a few other things, but not pineapple.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

For that Pineapple accord try Aventus. Now that's Pineapple.
    Quote Originally Posted by barclaydetolly View Post
    As a "pure smell," I adore it, but admit I don't wear it as often as other scents. I have to be in the right mood, and it needs to be the right time (usually, daytime on hotter days); but I wear it at night in cold weather occasionally, too.

I don't smell any pineapple, for the record -- just coconut, light lime, and a few other things, but not pineapple.

I layer mine with aventus and its perfect to me. Not sure I can wear it alone though. It last a long time and much less olfactory fatigue than aventus.

One of my favorites from Creed. I'm not a huge Creed fan as I really don't care for ambergris, which dominates the base of most of their scents. But VIW and Aventus are my two standouts from this house. Hopefully, Creed will keep moving in a more modern direction as they have with these more recent scents. I definitely like the stuff Erwin has worked on more so than Olivier's older stuff. Hopefully, they'll do more scents that deviate from the ambergris formula.

(My least favorite from the Creed house is definitely Silver Mountain Water. It's one of the few scents I've tried that physically makes me ill. That sour, piercing, vinegar type opening is truly disgusting. I've tried several times, but cannot see how anyone can like that opening note).