Code of Conduct

Default Has anyone sniffed Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love in a store? r/o/p

I sniffed a scent strip in a magazine and I can't believe it, but I LIKE it! I didn't care so much for Fancy....too sweet. This one is a bit sweet, but has a Love's Baby Soft thing going on but stronger. I think it might be nice and cuddly for cooler fall days and nights. Can anyone give me the low-down on this?

P.S. Not a fan of Jessica Simpson so this surprised me!

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Has anyone sniffed Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love in a store? r/o/p

She has a flanker now ?
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Yup...just saw the sniff strip in a women's fashion magazine.

This along with Michale Kors "Very Hollywood," and the EDT version of Burberry The Beat.

The original Fancy struck me as must another celebuscent to be snatched up and worn by a twenty-something with pretensions to elegance. If memory serves, to much on the vanilla.
    Last edited by Primrose; 14th August 2009 at 02:52 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Yup...just saw the sniff strip in a women's fashion magazine.

This along with Michale Kors "Very Hollywood," and the EDT version of Burberry The Beat.

The original Fancy struck me as must another celebuscent to be snatched up and worn by a twenty-something with pretensions to elegance. If memory serves, to much on the vanilla.
    OMG - I can't keep up with the celebuscents and their flankers !
    I tried Halle by Halle Berry in Rite Aid the other day - quite nice - sweet ,floral, fruity musky - what else would it be !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

I tested both Fancy and Fancy Love at Ulta the other night. FL is not as sweet or as strong as Fancy. It was fairly nice while it lasted which wasn't long, not even two hours on me. Fancy lasted longer.

i own this one,smells like peach flowers!a bit of peony.verry soft and gentle smell!a bit powdery,delicate and verry feminine.canl't stop loving this one! Perfect for summer night with a little breaze and your love one!

As far as Celeb scents go, I feel that She has done a pretty good job in the world of fragrance.....Gary

Basenotes Plus

Fancy, Fancy Love and the new one Fancy Nights are all fairly nice scents, Fancy Love being the best in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Makeup Maniac View Post
    I sniffed a scent strip in a magazine and I can't believe it, but I LIKE it! I didn't care so much for Fancy....too sweet. This one is a bit sweet, but has a Love's Baby Soft thing going on but stronger. I think it might be nice and cuddly for cooler fall days and nights. Can anyone give me the low-down on this?

P.S. Not a fan of Jessica Simpson so this surprised me!

Having my son just drop a test vial of this in the kitchen.. I have concluded that it reminds me of burberry, just softer and more feminine and a bit less sweet.. which I LOVE. I'm shocked myself..

Hello ladies and Happy New Year!

On a whim, i ordered Fancy Love for myself and I really love it. Very sweet, but it dries down to a lovely mellow caramel. I bought it through Amazon for niente dollars. Highly recommended if you enjoy sweet scents~