Hi there! I've been enjoying myself these last couple of months following your advice and doing lots of sampling. I've been very cautious with my 'full bottle' buying as you'll see from my wardrobe (my only wild buy was Micallef 'Yellow Sea' and, fortunately, I don't regret that at all - its lovely!).

Anyway, I've been a bit like a kid in a sweetshop so far and just grabbing samples of anything that appeals from all over the place but I was wondering if I should perhaps start to try and be a bit more methodical now - especially as there's still so much out there that I still want to sniff.

So my question is, do you think I should perhaps start to concentrate on a particular group of fragrances at a time (eg sample a lot of different ambers at once) or perhaps start concentrating on one house at a time or would you still continue scattershooting at I am doing at present? I've done a little of the 'house' thing already but only those that offer sample packs by post (I've had four from Maison Francis Kurkdjian and now the whole range of Parfums d'Empire - really looking forward to getting stuck into those!)

I don't suppose it really matters all that much but I wondered if there might be some benefit in being a little more ordered in what I'm doing. Thanks very much in advance and either way, I'll let you know what my next sample order will be