Code of Conduct

Default L'Instant Extreme Pour Homme ..How many sprays and which pulse points?

How many sprays do you apply with L'Instant Extreme? Also which pulse points?

Basenotes Member

Default Re: L'Instant Extreme Pour Homme ..How many sprays and which pulse points?

I do one on the front of the neck and one on the back. One on the chest if I'm feeling it that day. The top of LIDGE gets really cloying if I apply more than that

Default Re: L'Instant Extreme Pour Homme ..How many sprays and which pulse points?

One on the neck, one on each forearm....Done!

Back of the neck and thats it. i don't like opening at all

Two to the chest and I'm done.

Interesting! Just two or three sprays?!
    Lucky you! My skin eats scents!
    I nearly never apply less than 5-6 sprays of any scent! Even for AMen it would be 4!
    And nobody around me is never unhappy with my frag!

Blog Entries

Chest, front/base of the neck.... I spray an extra half on each side of the neck if I'm really in the mood.

Basenotes Plus

I do one on each forearm and one behind each ear for all my frags. I probably offend people with Joop! Homme and 1 Million but oh well.

The only time I felt like I offended someone was actually with this fragrance. I decided to add a fifth spray to the chest for that day since it was my second time ever wearing it. I sat down at a picnic table for lunch and my co-worker got up and left within 2 minutes (oops! ). It projects a lot better than you think, be careful with this one.

Partial spray to the back of the hands and dab it to the sides of my neck....easy does it.

I gave co-workers a sneezing day with 4 sprays the other day with LIDGE and smells great too. I would like to stock up on these before they reformulate this bottle.

For me - 3 on neck and chest

One spray on each side of my neck just behind the ears.

2 - chest and back of neck

There's really no point asking for others advice on something like this, OP. There are too many variables. Climate, skin chemistry, culture, weather, season, situation.... All sorts.

You're best just figuring out what works for YOU.

I do one spray to the neck, and one spray on each inside of the forearm.

One to upper chest, one on back of neck and if I'll be outdoors or in more wide open spaces, a 3rd to the front of the neck. That usually does the trick quite well.

I do just 3 but agree one should be careful as LIDGE is a projector

On the chest, three.