Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain, Heritage

Hi everyone.
    Heritage, EDT is becoming more difficult to come by, it can be found but it seems that as time passes stores are all sold out and are not restocking. Is Heritage discontinued?

Or if its not discontinued why the decrease in bottles for sale in online and brick and mortar stores?

It seems that before a fragrance is discontnued it follows the above scenearios, it becomes scarce yet still availale then the manufacturer announces the product is, in fact, discontinued, ie.,

Must de Cartier Pour Homme Essence,
    Gucci, Envy
    YSL, M7
    Etc....

So what do you guys/gals think of Guerlain, Heritage? Is it on the path to the grim reaper?

Default Re: Guerlain, Heritage

I have recently seen in it a store in my area but one doesn't come across it that often.

I also noticed it is getting quite scarce.

Overcome By Fumes

It's always been scarce where I've been, but the big department stores and perfume emporia seem to carry it readily and it is clearly new stock, with the most current Guerlain packaging styles.

It's still on Guerlain's website.

Quote Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
    It's still on Guerlain's website.
    Yea, forgot to check there, its usually a good sign if it is still for sale/ marketed on the manufacturer's website. For example, Chanel, Egoiste is crazy scarce and most EvilBay Egoiste's are fake; however, you can still buy Egoiste on Chanel.com.

It's still in the shops where I've always seen it in Liverpool, if that's any help.

Egoiste currently has no distribution in North America but is quite readily available in Europe and is still in production. It probably never was a big seller here.

For Heritage I wouldn't worry too much. Guerlain is a Perfume House and if they bother enough enough to keep Derby in production, they will make sure they have a few bottles of Heritage around, even if only at the Guerlain Boutiques.
    Last edited by Balthazar; 11th January 2013 at 03:47 AM.

It's more rare than many other fragrances and had been before so, as I struggled hard to find one bottle recently and bought it happily!