Giorgio Beverly Hills for Men. (1984)
eight sprays of kouros
Oud Pur Oriental by Montale
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Eau d'Italie Paestum Rose
Jacques Bogart - Bogart Pour Homme
Versace Blue Jeans
Knize - Knize Ten
Seducteur - M Micallef
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Frapin Caravelle Epicee.
Comme des Garcons - Eau de parfum
on my left wrist Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
on my right wrist Lubin - Idole
Thierry Mugler A Men Pure Havane
1.5 sprays to the chest, and I am amazed how strong this stuff is. My colleagues in the office will either love me or hate me today!
Oh what the heck, it's Friday! So....
Chanel Allure for men
Turtle Vetiver Back by LesNez
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Serge Lutens Boxeuses.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning all !. Hugh Parsons Blue.
SotD- Antaeus by Chanel (from a sample)
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie
Hermès Équipage this AM.
These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha
Opus IV by Amouage (from a sample)
OMG, this stuff is SO NICE. Gosh I could totally rock a bottle of this. So expensive though...
"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance."
-- Eckhart Tolle
Creed Original Santal. I wore Aventus yesterday.
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. Creed - Aventus
3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
4. Xerjoff - Fars
5. Dior - Vetiver
6. Creed - Green Valley
7. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men
8. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
10. Creed - Royal Scottish Lavender
Giorgio Beverly Hills ~ Red for Men
Malle - Musc Ravageur
It was a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I'm bad at math.
Histoires de Parfums - 1740
(Not that I have the giant flacon!) but I sure do enjoy this stuff and it just felt right for a Friday
I'm journeying through the house of Slumberhouse. Yesterday was Sova, today is Norne.
Gucci Pour Homme II
Lorenzo Villoresi ~ Uomo (from a sample).
Hello all. Today is a New Haarlem type of day.
SotE - Giorgio for Men.
I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!