Code of Conduct

Question Jetlag ~ Azzaro ?

I think this was a special edition for duty free shops, (what a horrendous name for a perfume !)
    I liked it very much and bought it. The other day I dug it out and started using it ~ and it really reminds me of another fragrance, but I can't put my finger on it. Can anyone who owns it try to help me find out the fragrance it is very similar to.
    Thanks.
    Holiday accommodation, (central apartments in Berlin and south of France) offered in exchange for fragrances. Please pm me.

Default Re: Jetlag ~ Azzaro ?

Also own it and got it on a trip abroad years back. Will dig it out and give it another smell to see if it reminds me of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Also own it and got it on a trip abroad years back. Will dig it out and give it another smell to see if it reminds me of anything.
    Thanks hednic !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    I own Azzaro Boarding and I have to say it's a very good fragrance. With some marketing and a different bottle, it could be hype here. I did find out on this site that this certain line that Azzaro makes can be found only in duty free shops on airports.
    Thanks for mentioning this one. I have never heard of it. I will try to find it.
    How would you describe it ?
    Holiday accommodation, (central apartments in Berlin and south of France) offered in exchange for fragrances. Please pm me.

Definitely not a good name for a frag to us if you're getting ready to go on a flight.

I own Azzaro Boarding and I have to say it's a very good fragrance. With some marketing and a different bottle, it could be hype here. I did find out on this site that this certain line that Azzaro makes can be found only in duty free shops on airports.

Dependent

yeah hilarious. only a non-native english speaker could name a fragrance after something so unpleasant.

I stand corrected. Actually, this is supposed to be a frag to assist in your mood before flying.... If that's the case, I hope it smells good.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Definitely not a good name for a frag to us if you're getting ready to go on a flight.

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    I stand corrected. Actually, this is supposed to be a frag to assist in your mood before flying.... If that's the case, I hope it smells good.
    That depends.......I find it very uplifting ~ but perhaps after a long strenuous flight some people would prefer something relaxing ?

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to know more about the other special dutyfree fragrances ~ Cockpit, Travelling and Boarding !.....?
    Anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    That depends.......I find it very uplifting ~ but perhaps after a long strenuous flight some people would prefer something relaxing ?
    But why name it after something unpleasant, like jetlag?

May as well create "Azzaro Delayed Flight" or "Azzaro Diarrhea."

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to know more about the other special dutyfree fragrances ~ Cockpit, Travelling and Boarding !.....?
    Anyone....
    I own Boarding - the closest frags to it are Cerruti Pour Homme, Joop Jump and Armani Code Intense.
    Boarding is zesty, woody, spicy, thick. It projects great and lasts very long time.

I have heard it compared to Paul Smith London in the past.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
    But why name it after something unpleasant, like jetlag?

May as well create "Azzaro Delayed Flight" or "Azzaro Diarrhea."
    Hahahahaha!

Hey folks, it could be worse. Could be called Azzaro Crash. Guess Jetlag doesn't sound that bad after all...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mlsweeney View Post
    Hahahahaha!

I've just discovered which fragrance Jetlag reminds me of.........cK One.
    Both have the dominant citrus/rose accord. Jetlag is almost a copy of cK One, but is perhaps more concentrated.