Code of Conduct

Default Is my Dior Homme Sport Fake?

I got this as a tester, no box, on the bottom of the bottle I see the 1X02 number. Take a look and tell me if I got a fake please.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Default Re: Is my Dior Homme Sport Fake?

Looks good. How does it smell? Have you sampled Dior Homme Sport before?

Looks real to me.

Looks fine to me too.

What reason do you have to think it's fake? Seems very unlikely that someone would manufacture a counterfeit tester.

is that how the new one looks? red dot where it sprays with a red ring as well?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
    is that how the new one looks? red dot where it sprays with a red ring as well?
    That's exactly how mine looks, red spray nozzle, red ring, minus the note listing (retail package.)

Well I smell it before at sephora, the only reason why I asked is that for some reason it does not last, I don't know if it's my nose, or is it because I'm expecting it to project like dhi. I can barely smell it after 2 hours, I wore L'eau D'Issey today and I smell it on me like 6 hours later

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
    Well I smell it before at sephora, the only reason why I asked is that for some reason it does not last, I don't know if it's my nose, or is it because I'm expecting it to project like dhi. I can barely smell it after 2 hours, I wore L'eau D'Issey today and I smell it on me like 6 hours later
    How long ago did you smell it at Sephora? You're aware that there is two different versions of this scent? The old one is very heavy on ginger/citrus, while the newer one (the one you have) incorporates a little bit of the iris note found in Dior Homme. I believe the longevity was better with the older version.

I had a problem with longevity on the new version as well. I got about 4 hours out of it. The older version I'll get 6 hours + and it projects better. Overall though I think the newer version smells nice.

I smelled it at the store over the weekend, sprayed some on my wrist and it smell like what I have, maybe it's the new formulation. I did see two diff box at the store though, one was black and the other was silver or white I believe...so they have the original and the reformulated for sale there.

Looks authentic. If the sprayer is top quality, that's also a good indicator that it's real.

Thats a legit DHS. According to CosmeticCheck its October 2011. So i'm thinking its the original formula.

Which is what i was thinking, because on me the original forumla didn't last very long at all. The new 2012 version has a ginger and iris kick that lingers on for about 6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post
    Thats a legit DHS. According to CosmeticCheck its October 2011. So i'm thinking its the original formula.

Which is what i was thinking, because on me the original forumla didn't last very long at all. The new 2012 version has a ginger and iris kick that lingers on for about 6 hours.
    The bottle in the photos is the reformulated version.

The old formulation looks like: