Code of Conduct

Post :confused: female looking for clean light edt for office???? help!

I'm 40'sh. I usually wear nothing, do not care for the smell of drug store edt's or body sprays. I'm looking for something light and clean that I can wear around a lot of people during the day. Something that will not stray away from my body. I've been looking and looking....help please?

Default Re: :confused: female looking for clean light edt for office???? help!

I think Philosykos could fit the bill, unless you are looking for something a bit more generically, clean or even soapy.

Blog Entries

Welcome to basenotes, Karenann!

l recommend Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere; a lovely light, slightly soapy rose & jasmine fragrance, suitable for any occasion.

At the more expensive end, there's Aqua Universalis Forte & Lumiere Noire pour Femme, both by Maison Francis Kurkdjian.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

I'm pleased to hear Philosykos. I have that! I never thought it would be a scent I could wear to work. Looking at it, I'm not sure why I thought that...it stays close. It should not intrude on others, unless they enter my comfort zone. I like Philosykos!! Thank you for opening my eyes....

I second the recommendation for Eau Premiere. It's light and elegant and I've always found it very uplifting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lancome's La Vie est Belle....it just came out last year and free samples are easily had at Macy's. One of my co-workers wears it daily, and it stays close to the skin. She has very picky taste and is repulsed by loud fragrances.

Basenotes Plus

You may want to look at Jo Malone. They have a very wide range of scents that can easily work.

Overcome By Fumes

Wearing nothing to the office: now that's a casual dress code.

The Guerlain Aqua Allegorias are light but well made and one of them might suit you.

I'm fond of Cherry Blossom and Lavande Velours, although the latter is discontinued and may be hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Karenann View Post
    I usually wear nothing
    Well, I wish you worked at my office

Perhaps try Prada Infusion d'Iris.

I'm thinking too about something green and slightly floral, like the above mentioned Eau Premiere or Cristalle Eau verte.

Diptyque is also a range that seems to fit the bill - not just with Philosykos, but also with most other scents like Eau, Eau Lente, Virgilio, Vetyverio, etc.

cacio