Code of Conduct

Default Liz Claiborne Curve

Hey guys,

First of all, i'm well aware of all the split opinions on Curve and how it is sort of classed alongside the likes of Cool Water as uber common. However, I live in the UK where I doubt many people have even heard of Curve nevermind smelled it as it is unavailable in shops over here. So due to the huge popularity in America, my interest has got the better of me and I plan on trying this. However before I do, several questions for you all:

1) Which is the best Curve?
    2) Is it any good?
    3) What's the average price of a 4.2oz bottle in the US?

Thanks!
    Creed Aventus lid wanted: please pm if you can help

Default Re: Liz Claiborne Curve

Clearly a highly talked about fragrance...haha!
    Creed Aventus lid wanted: please pm if you can help

before i got into fragrance i wore Soul by Curve. that gets compliments like a mad man.

Banned

original curve is probably the the best, it is the best selling, but i am not too familiar with it. It is $22 US Dollars on scentedmonkey.com plus about $6 for shipping, although i am unsure is shipping is the same for europe

The original Curve is my favourite.

Times change around here -
    Back in the early days we had some prominent members who thought Curve was good.
    And we had some prominent Cassanovas who thought it was good.
    We had some who referred to it as Green Irish Curve, because it reminded them strongly of Creed's GIT (I found some similar notes by really trying hard, but never really noted any similarity).

I've got Curve Soul which isn't too bad (especially for the $10 I paid for it) but it doesn't project as much as the original.

I've tried a few of the other flankers, but wasn't that impressed.

But I and many others around here in the past have also expressed a fondness for Clairborne Sport.
    Regards,
    Renato

Blog Entries

Oh goodness, I wore Curve when I was in middle school (I'm 20 now). I can't freakin' stand it anymore, it's like a chemical spill and smells not unlike cardboard.

Curve Connect (red bottle) is worth testing - it's actually the only Claiborne fragrance that I can tolerate.
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Grottola View Post
    Oh goodness, I wore Curve when I was in middle school (I'm 20 now). I can't freakin' stand it anymore, it's like a chemical spill and smells not unlike cardboard.
    What sort of chemical spill?
    Renato

bumping this thread even though its a few years old

any members from the uk used this? if so what did you think of it? feedback from others etc?

many thanks

The original Curve - women LOVE it - full stop I won't say ALL women but a very high number of them do, of all ages
    Curve Crush - I find this one best on cooler days - have gotten random compliments in check-out line from this one and from my insurance agent, and from students (age ranges 50s to teens) another pleaser
    Curve Soul - another nice one - has also gotten compliments
    Curve Chill - another compliment getter it has gotten a compliment every time I have worn it
    These are the 4 I have and they are all complement getters with the Original leading the pack so to speak - honestly you can't go wrong with it - I honestly do not think I have worn any of them in the UK though - think I will take at least the original next time and see how it fares

hey thanks fella appreciate the breakdown of the curves, yes its not known here in the uk so after reading why all the basenoters in the US have to say about it, im lookimg at getting the original and see if it will work its magic on the women here i already have the king aventus in my locker but wanted to add another solid frag to it again thanks for the reply, cheers

Original is best.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?