Thread: aventus batch E01.......
anyone else have this batch???
is it suppose to be very spicy at the start? i get the pineapple, but its very spicy.
its a hot day today and i applied 3 sprays (2 of those to either side of the neck, the other on the wrist).
i remember reading the K0x batches were supposed to be the smoky ones.
anyone have any input on this......
You may want to check out the extremely long Aventus batch number thread as I am sure opinions of it must be in there somewhere.
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I actually have the e01 batch as well and I actually really dig the spicy smokiness. I'd say its the reason i got the bottle actually, i would strongly prefer this smokier version than the pineapple top version. Now you got me thinking of collecting the e01 batches lol (i have a feeling i would probably hate the newly formulated pineapple top version =P)
“To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.” - Bruce lee
Don't even know which batch batch I have, only that whatever I have, I like.
How does this compare to the Z01 ?
The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.