Code of Conduct

Default Is my JPG Le Male bottle fake?

Hi,

I bought it of eBay (probably my first mistake) and i bought 125ml bottle for £35 (around $55) and i cant tell if its fake or mot, the serial code has been scratched out and it doesn't have the JPG website link on it either. Their eBay page has 99% positive feedback and they sell a lot of other fragrances. I emailed them saying why this was the case and they said they scratch off the branch codes to protect the supply chain, is that a legit reason? Apart form that the bottle seems quite real, it also has a Guiltier on the back of the bottle but it doesn't look that bold and you can feel the stamp but u cant really read the letters? The colour seems quite legit also. Thank you!

Default Re: Is my JPG Le Male bottle fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Snegsingh97 View Post
    Hi,

I bought it of eBay (probably my first mistake) and i bought 125ml bottle for £35 (around $55) and i cant tell if its fake or mot, the serial code has been scratched out and it doesn't have the JPG website link on it either. Their eBay page has 99% positive feedback and they sell a lot of other fragrances. I emailed them saying why this was the case and they said they scratch off the branch codes to protect the supply chain, is that a legit reason? Apart form that the bottle seems quite real, it also has a Guiltier on the back of the bottle but it doesn't look that bold and you can feel the stamp but u cant really read the letters? The colour seems quite legit also. Thank you!

If it was fake they wouldnt bother scratching off the batch code. Lots of legit sellers do that. If it smells good then its probably fine. Does it smell like LeMale?

I'd definitely go by smell first and foremost
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Any photos?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Any photos?

I too would try to evaluate it by smelling it.

Bottle looks fine to me.

Bottle looks fine. How's the smell? Looks like a post-reformulation bottle (bluish and bolder white stripes) so don't go calling it a fake if you are not getting the legendary 24hrs+ longevity. Expect about 6-8hrs.

If you get the lavender drizzle with mint cover in the most sensual vanilla bed then it's legit btw bottle looks dandy
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "