Code of Conduct

Default Xocoatl by Fueguia 1833

Nobody has reviewed this. I've got it on now. Lucky Scent says the notes are vanilla, rum, and cocoa. Either I got the wrong sample or my nose is broken. I don't smell that. It smells like fragrant wood shavings. But not the cedar shavings found in pet shops. Also, not the fragrant woods I associate with incense. More like some kind of common wood that has taken on some sweetness.

Anyone else want to comment on this fragrance?

Default Re: Xocoatl by Fueguia 1833

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_B. View Post
    Nobody has reviewed this. I've got it on now. Lucky Scent says the notes are vanilla, rum, and cocoa. Either I got the wrong sample or my nose is broken. I don't smell that. It smells like fragrant wood shavings. But not the cedar shavings found in pet shops. Also, not the fragrant woods I associate with incense. More like some kind of common wood that has taken on some sweetness.

I tried it. I did get the listed notes. Found it too sweet, but that aside, it smelled consistent with description.

Sounds like you may have received a bad/wrong sample. I hate when that happens. Doesn't happen often but it happened to me too. Notes were not even close to being what they should of been. I really don't think there is much you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_B. View Post

Tried it when I visited Scent Bar in LA a year ago, matches the notes listed (vanilla, cocoa, and rum). Quite sweet but I enjoyed it enough to get a full bottle (got a good deal on it though as my parents were able to bring one back from their trip to Argentina).