after reading tons of reviews here, I've been sampling fragances for more than one year.
I'm now trying to build a fragance wardrobe. What would you recommend based on my preferences below?
Thanks in advance!
PS: I must note I'm a bit concerned with the presence of nasty chemicals in some perfumes. I'm fine with synthetic stuff, but some things like phthalates are scary. Can I check anywhere whether some perfumes are free from the nastiest chemicals?
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (lovely vanilla scent with a hint of fresh tobacco)
- Dior Homme Intense (awesome cocoa note, the ultimate date scent?)
- Creed Aventus (differs greatly from batch to batch)
- Kilian Back to Black
I also like a lot:
- Guerlain L'Instant Extreme
- Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havanne
- Montale Black Aoud
I recognise these are good, but just not for me:
- Creed Green Irish Tweed
- Frederic Malle Musc Ravageour
I don't care much about:
- CK Eternity
- CK One
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
- Creed Millesime Imperial
- Creed Silver Mountain Water
- Kilian Straight to Heaven
- YSL La Nuit de L'Homme
- Lalique pour Homme White