Code of Conduct

Default Anyone know a company or patch fragrance called ... J?

I was gifted a fragrance today that I don't know who makes it or what it's called. It came in a small black box with only the letter J on it. Open the box and nestled in foam is a thick glass bottle sunk into which is about 2ml of a very, very thick liquid -- more an oil than anything else. The cap unscrews, with a dropper attached to it. On my skin, the oil is indeed oily and does not soak in; instead, it glistens. And it smells like a velvety thick chocolate patchouli, kind of unsettling.

No markings on the bottle. No markings on the box, just that J. Very classy, very understated ... and, in my case, very confusing.

Can anyone tell me what this is?
    My Swap Wants, decants and/or bottles: Ambre Précieux ... Borneo 1834 ... Musc Ravageur ... Muscs Koublaï Khän ... Micalllef Patchouli ... Patchouli 24 ... Tonatto RE ... Patchouly Indonesiano ... Patchouli Antique ... Labdanum 18 ... Poivre 23 ... Vetiver Bourbon ... Kingdom ... Piper Nigrum ... and similar ...

Please see my swap thread for what I have to offer. Lots of big names, lots of niche, just lots, including decants of the brand new A*Men Chili Pepper and Czech & Speake No. 88 ....

Overcome By Fumes

Default Re: Anyone know a company or patch fragrance called ... J?