Code of Conduct

Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hi there everybody.

First post so go easy.. Looking for a summery edt, was considering Issy Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme. Is this a nice fragrance, is there a better choice for a similar price? I like my Lacoste style in play but not so much a fan of my YSL Live Jazz, is it similar to the Live Jazz that I shouldn't purchase?

Thanks for any help!

Default Re: Hi everybody

Welcome Guesty250
    Issey Miyake is a good scent especially if your just starting.
    Try a search for summer frags here and then try to sample the ones you may like.
    BRING BACK OUR GIRLS!

Welcome to you! Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey would be just fine.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Welcome aboard Guesty250. Issey is a good one for this upcoming warmer weather.

L'eau D'issey is a terrific had and a classic at that , can go wrong with it IMHO
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Not similar to Live Jazz, which I prefer. D'Issey is safe but perfeclty pleasant. Their summer flankers are usually pretty good imo.

Ok thanks for the help everybody, ill probably give it a try. Theres so much out there its hard to know where to start most of the time!

Hi guesty250.. welcome to basenotes.. just a suggestion but try the summer edition of issey miyake l'eau d'issey. Its more fresh & fruity than the original.. also less florals. Also try versace pour homme (not l'homme) chanel allure homme sport and dior homme sport.
    Last edited by Mitchapalooza; 29th May 2014 at 11:58 PM.

Welcome! You might also try the Calvin Klein Summer scents. They have a new one each year as a limited edition.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Welcome! Both L'Eau d'Issey and Live Jazz are highly appropriate choices as summer scents.