Code of Conduct

Default Best online places to buy Tom Ford Private Blends?

I just got a sample of Tobacco Vanille and Musc Ravageur... and wow. They deserve the hype. Of the two, I prefer Tobacco Vanille and have been searching for places that sell it. Seems to me like it's always listed at the same price. Are there any places that sell this that offer discount codes?

Default Re: Best online places to buy Tom Ford Private Blends?

For buying new at a discount rate, Ebay would be my best recommendation I have not heard much about the TF scents being sold as knock-offs. I can tell you that L'occitane makes a scent called Eau Des Beaux that could easily be a sister scent to TF-TV. Good luck in your searches!!

You won't find a discount on any Tom Ford private blend except people selling on eBay. They have limited distribution.

If you can go to the Cosemtics Company, a brick and mortar discounter, they have the private blends. But they don't sell online, I believe.

The last two private blends I purchased were from Ebay. Both were authentic and smelled fresh.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

There are various ebay sellers that offer better prices than you'll find in store (and you can avoid paying tax). I found a great deal on Tuscan Leather, saved over a hundred dollars, but you have to regularly check ebay to see if what you're looking for will show up.

About the only way I've found to save a little money on the TF Private Blends is to access the authorized seller website(s) via ebates.com. Places like Nordstrom, Neiman's and Saks have 3 to 5% cash back available. No, it's not much, but better than nothing. The cash back rates occasionally increase at those stores during the year (i.e., Christmas), but not much.

Otherwise, the best way to try to find a Private Blend you're looking for at a small discount is on eBay. Make sure they have a picture of the cologne wrapped in cellophane and that they a high number of positive feedbacks. Even on eBay you won't save all that much, but like ebates.com, it's better than nothing.

Ebay is your friend here.

I don't think you won't save "all that much." My last Neroli Portofino purchase was at a very significant discount over the retail outlets -- maybe not as much as the Creed gray market percentage, but significant still.

Ebay is a great marketplace -- if you're careful and know what you are doing.
    Current Top Five:

I would target Duty Free

Get a split on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
    Get a split on here lol
    Quoted for Truth. Kron often splits Tom Ford and his are really well done. Great spray bottles and packaging.
    Time to musk up.

I will second the Kron recommendation. I have been in on multiple Keon splits, all very well done and he is a gentleman to deal with.
    Epic Man
    Memoir Man
    Zino
    Heritage
    Ambre Sultan
    Tobacco Vanille
    Bois Du Portugal
    Patchouly Noir

Quote Originally Posted by srellim1 View Post
    I will second the Kron recommendation. I have been in on multiple Keon splits, all very well done and he is a gentleman to deal with.
    +1 agree
    “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”

Quote Originally Posted by hunguy74 View Post
    +1 agree
    +2 !

eBay! I've purchased 4 from the Private Blend collection from eBay and saved an average of $60 per bottle compared to retail. All are most certainly legitimate and it makes the price more tolerable for sure! You may not get a new, unopened item for those savings (indeed, 3 of the 4 were opened and did not include boxes), but I did get 99% full bottles. Worth the savings, in my estimation!

Although I myself use Ebay, I also recommend Kron without a moment's hesitation.
    Current Top Five:

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    About the only way I've found to save a little money on the TF Private Blends is to access the authorized seller website(s) via ebates.com. Places like Nordstrom, Neiman's and Saks have 3 to 5% cash back available. No, it's not much, but better than nothing. The cash back rates occasionally increase at those stores during the year (i.e., Christmas), but not much.

Otherwise, the best way to try to find a Private Blend you're looking for at a small discount is on eBay. Make sure they have a picture of the cologne wrapped in cellophane and that they a high number of positive feedbacks. Even on eBay you won't save all that much, but like ebates.com, it's better than nothing.
    Do those places ever offer discounts/sales for fragrances? Seems like every sale they have exclude fragrances.

At ebay I bought quite a few private blends saving a lot with no problems.
    But avoid the regular line (specially black orchid), they are fakes 90% of the time.

Ebay or get in on a split!