Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Kerosene Creature review

last night after work i decided to give this one a try...2 sprays to left forearm.

the opening is very powerfull and is pure mint and camphor...not quite a pepermint, not quite a spearmint, not quite mint gum.......seems like if you combined every type of mint combination together would be this scent...after about 20 minutes i start to notice some of the herbal notes...after 3 hours the powerfull mint has subsided and the drydown is pure herbal tea with mint...i dont get any grassy notes here..definite herbal....based off the opening i thought this was going to last 6 hours,,,but after 4 hours it was heading towards a skin scent

smells nice and non offensive.i dont know if this frag is for me......i kind of enjoyed CDG play green better(wish it would last longer and project better though)

if you are big on mint fragrance you may want to buy a sample..you can tell this fragrance is high quality and uses a high concentration of oils/abolute/acords etc for its composition from your first wiff....definite EDP
    14 sprays of DRAKKAR NOIR should do it

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kerosene Creature review

Nice review, sounds like fresh herbal bouquet.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

This is the fresh green one of the line, and quite different from all the others.

As mentioned above, it evolves quite a bit with time, and is quite interesting I thought.

Post Thanks / Like

tried this frag again last night at 7pm before work applied to my scrubs..2 sprays...i enjoyed this and i think i will try it again in the morning for a 3rd full wearing.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been really curious about this frag...I own and love quite a few mint frags and I'm always looking for more. I do own Green Play and I love it...how similar to Green Play is Creature? By the way, Green Play lasts all day on me...it didn't at first, but then my nose seemed to hone in on it and now when I wear it I smell it all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kybid View Post
    I've been really curious about this frag...I own and love quite a few mint frags and I'm always looking for more. I do own Green Play and I love it...how similar to Green Play is Creature? By the way, Green Play lasts all day on me...it didn't at first, but then my nose seemed to hone in on it and now when I wear it I smell it all day.
    green play is probably my favorite mint fragrance(spearmint), its the only cgd i bought a 8ml decant of after using up a sample vial . kerosene creature mint is like a combination of spearmint, pepermint, toothpaste and every type of mint you can imagine with a herbal mint tea drydown. very nice. the drydown on this is better than the opening..the opening(like all of kerosene's fragrances) is very powerfull

i tried play green on my skin and it does not last long(maybe 2-3 hours), but i recently have been experiment on my clothing and i get around 5-6 hours.

i have Heelys menthe fraiche sample comming in the mail(i hope perfumed court ships my samples soon).

- - - Updated - - -

i keep all my samples and decants in a large wooden box, when i open the box it is the only fragrance i can smell...overpowers EVERYTHING else

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the comparison. I'm glad that you are able to get a little more longevity out of Green Play by applying it to your clothes. It sounds like I would enjoy Creature...I'm not opposed to bling buying but I will wait a while on this one...I already have quite a few mint frags. It does sound like a great frag. Thanks for the heads up.

Post Thanks / Like

i just got home from work,,applied it at 6:30 am, 1 spray to each forearm,,,noticed it until around 11:30am...right at this moment at8:40pm it is a skin scent...drydown is very herbal and wearable..i have to be cautious in what i wear work because it is a healthcare setting and this frag should not offend anyone...someone asked me today if they could have some chewing gum because they thought the smell was mint gum...i will take that as a compliment(actually my first compliment at work,,usually they tell me i smell like an armpit)...trying 4 sprays tomorrow with 1 spray on my scrubs and the other 3 to skin

I have to sample this one!

Sounds invigoration. Is iT better than selection vert?
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Post Thanks / Like

tried 1 out of 3 sprays on my shirt at work,,lasted a little bit longer than my arm...i think i will make this my work scent for now, have been wearing cartier roadster sport for the past 5 months or so and have got a little bored of it...i wish i could get away with wearing heavier scents at work but for now i guess i have to keep it fresh and light