Code of Conduct

Default Sexy high school cologne

Hey guys so im a junior in high school and im looking for some "compliment getters" that are youthful and that highschool girls will like. Right now im using chanel allure homme sport and very sexy by victoria secret, and they are nice, but im looking for more options. Personally, i dont care if a fragrance is unique or complex, so long as smells really good/sexy. Also, price is not too much of an issue as long as its not like creed or something.

Default Re: Sexy high school cologne

]Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier

Amouage Interlude Man, not joking!
    There's ice on the sink where we bathe ....So how can you call this a home.... When you know it's a grave

Basenotes Member

Just go with one of the best sellers, 1 Million, Spicebomb, Le Male, Cool Water etc.

IMO the vast majority of teenage girls are drawn towards them, just as they are towards best selling clothes, music, restaurants etc. That's just my experience though!

How about Issey Miyake or Aqua di Gio? Those are very fresh, and right up your alley as far as age is concerned.

Armani Code, 1 million, etc etc.

The fifi's love those

One Million

Guerlain Pour Homme
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Overcome By Fumes

Boucheron Jaipur Homme

Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post
    300$ bottle for a teenager?? :P

Basenotes Plus

light beer.

Dior Homme

Armani Code or 1 Million are safe bets. I suggest the latter due to better longevity.
    AdG and Cool Water might be better for warmer weather, unless you live somewhere that is warm all year round.

I still think overall, what chicks seem to go for is 1 Million.

Burberry Brit or London might work well.

Basenotes Member

The three I can think of is Bleu De Chanel, Acqua Di Gio, and Curve those get alot of compliments in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ83 View Post
    The three I can think of is Bleu De Chanel, Acqua Di Gio, and Curve those get alot of compliments in my experience.
    yea

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Be different and drive the young girls crazy. Midnight In Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels.

I think most younger girls will have only smelled a few colognes on boys and would likely think those are sexy. I'd stick with the usual suspects: Bleu, One Million, AdG etc. Maybe try D&G The One for something a bit out of the ordinary, but still very popular.

I'd stay away from most else. Sure, I love VC&A Pour Homme, but I think a high school girl would think it's rank. Thankfully, the youngest women I date now are about 30, and they seem to like it.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

Quote Originally Posted by barclaydetolly View Post
    I think most younger girls will have only smelled a few colognes on boys and would likely think those are sexy. I'd stick with the usual suspects: Bleu, One Million, AdG etc. Maybe try D&G The One for something a bit out of the ordinary, but still very popular.

I'd stay away from most else. Sure, I love VC&A Pour Homme, but I think a high school girl would think it's rank. Thankfully, the youngest women I date now are about 30, and they seem to like it.
    +1 on the VC&A PH... at least for us older guys.

I would go with Midnight in Paris or Spicebomb.

Other options: Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense, Rochas Man, One Million, Le Male.
    "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
    Or what's a heaven for?"

- Robert Browning, "Andrea del Sarto"

Banned

I guess I'm getting old: haven't used 'high school' and 'sexy' in the same sentence in 20 years.

la nuit de l'homme for sure at night

Quote Originally Posted by spcmiller View Post
    I guess I'm getting old: haven't used 'high school' and 'sexy' in the same sentence in 20 years.
    If there's grass on the field...

Anyways, if you're looking for compliment getters for girls in high school, look no further than Acqua di Gio or Curve.

Agree with curve! I have a fairly large collection, but curve gets the most unsolicited compliments. For cold weather try Michael Jordan legend

I think it's going to be hard to beat D&G The One for it's scent and versatility.

Maybe sniff out YSL L'Homme.... however, it may be a little mature for your taste.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Dior Homme Intense is a panty-dropper

+1 for YSL La Nuit, One Million and for an added touch of class but can still work in HS, Dior Homme. Also adding Mont Blanc Legend and Dior Homme Sportinto the mix. I'd personally stay away from AdG since it's so common and you being on basenotes makes me think you not a common cologne lover.
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

Every girl I know loves Boss Bottled.
    La Nuit is another one
    Pure Malt is loved by a lot of older ladies, and younger ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post

Eh???

Try Armani Code, Le Male, ADG or One Million.

Blog Entries

Here's the heavy hitters in my experience (I'm 20, and got into fragrances during high school, so I have a lot of feedback with that demographic).

-Le Male - be aware that it can smell feminine depending on your skin. I had a few guy friends wonder who smells like a girl before. I recommend Le Male Terrible if you find yourself having the same issue as me.
    - 1 Million is a lady killer for sure. I love the juice to death, but it gave me a headache after a few hours so I can't wear it anymore. Absolute compliment getter, just go easy on the trigger or you'll be "cologne guy"
    - Acqua Di Gio - this one speaks for itself. Legendary fragrance for good reasons. I personally get headaches from it, but if you don't, you're certainly going to get a compliment or two wearing it.
    - A*Men/Pure Malt - my signature fragrance. My skin chemistry turns gourmands into candy. If you find that your skin doesn't turn A*Men into tar or pine tree (yeah, I've had people say it smells piney...I think they were huffing Pinesol lol) I recommend it highly. It's a rather niche smell type, but I've had nothing but success with it. Again, go easy on the trigger.
    - A+F Fierce - yes it's worn to death, yes its over priced, yes it smells like the damn store...but it's also the one fragrance I've had girls literally pulling my clothes to smell it. That is not an exaggeration - I hate when people say stuff like "DIS GIRL LEGIT THREW HERSELF AT ME BUY NAO!!!!" I wouldn't be saying this if it didn't actually happen. Another one that gives me headaches, but if you can stand it, it's definitely a good secret weapon to own.
    - Tobacco Vanille - PRICEY!! - for this one I recommend a decant or a sample, you don't need much of it. On the note of attention getter, this fragrance has been close to Fierce. I've had both male and female alike go out of their way to smell it. It's extremely sensual and sweet, cloying if too much is applied, but with the right application, this stuff is killer. Email Tom Ford asking for a sample, they're usually pretty generous in my experience.
    - Cool Water - I personally have never worn it, but I've owned Green Irish Tweed, and they're apparently similar. GIT got me some great compliments, so Cool Water mustn't be too far behind, if not better.
    - Versace Eau Fraiche - another one that gives me a headache (woody and aquatics kill me for whatever reason lol), but gets a decent amount of attention. This one's very skin chemistry dependent, definitely try a sample before buying. On me it can either smell amazing or absolutely average.

Those are just the ones I can think of right now off the top of my head, I'll add more if I can think of them! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    Here's the heavy hitters in my experience (I'm 20, and got into fragrances during high school, so I have a lot of feedback with that demographic).

-Le Male - be aware that it can smell feminine depending on your skin. I had a few guy friends wonder who smells like a girl before. I recommend Le Male Terrible if you find yourself having the same issue as me.
    - 1 Million is a lady killer for sure. I love the juice to death, but it gave me a headache after a few hours so I can't wear it anymore. Absolute compliment getter, just go easy on the trigger or you'll be "cologne guy"
    - Acqua Di Gio - this one speaks for itself. Legendary fragrance for good reasons. I personally get headaches from it, but if you don't, you're certainly going to get a compliment or two wearing it.
    - A*Men/Pure Malt - my signature fragrance. My skin chemistry turns gourmands into candy. If you find that your skin doesn't turn A*Men into tar or pine tree (yeah, I've had people say it smells piney...I think they were huffing Pinesol lol) I recommend it highly. It's a rather niche smell type, but I've had nothing but success with it. Again, go easy on the trigger.
    - A+F Fierce - yes it's worn to death, yes its over priced, yes it smells like the damn store...but it's also the one fragrance I've had girls literally pulling my clothes to smell it. That is not an exaggeration - I hate when people say stuff like "DIS GIRL LEGIT THREW HERSELF AT ME BUY NAO!!!!" I wouldn't be saying this if it didn't actually happen. Another one that gives me headaches, but if you can stand it, it's definitely a good secret weapon to own.
    - Tobacco Vanille - PRICEY!! - for this one I recommend a decant or a sample, you don't need much of it. On the note of attention getter, this fragrance has been close to Fierce. I've had both male and female alike go out of their way to smell it. It's extremely sensual and sweet, cloying if too much is applied, but with the right application, this stuff is killer. Email Tom Ford asking for a sample, they're usually pretty generous in my experience.
    - Cool Water - I personally have never worn it, but I've owned Green Irish Tweed, and they're apparently similar. GIT got me some great compliments, so Cool Water mustn't be too far behind, if not better.
    - Versace Eau Fraiche - another one that gives me a headache (woody and aquatics kill me for whatever reason lol), but gets a decent amount of attention. This one's very skin chemistry dependent, definitely try a sample before buying. On me it can either smell amazing or absolutely average.

Those are just the ones I can think of right now off the top of my head, I'll add more if I can think of them! Good Luck!
    ⇑ This is all the info you need.

I would suggest Aqua De Million. But dont not wear One milion to Class, its dry down is annoying as hell. Burberry London is not partying scent whatsoever unless u have outdoor party in the winter.