Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: It looks like the maintenance man had a fun time with my cologne collection.

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    it is great to sit back and watch people from all over the world fight about a plumber touching perfumes.
    Hysterical !

Default Re: It looks like the maintenance man had a fun time with my cologne collection.

While it would irritate me, if nothing was stolen, I would not want the guy fired. No harm, no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    It is great to sit back and watch people from all over the world fight about a plumber touching perfumes.
    ahahahaha

hahaha this thread was hilarious to read through...!
    i think any guy, plumber or not, would be intrigued with your collection. take it as a compliment, and as long as everythings there, a funny story to remember. You also will have to keep an eye on him next time because he may come back for your bottle of aventus after smelling it..! Think of this as a charitable cause, you unknowlingly joined in

He might have had to knock or something on the wall to find a pipe. I also have sorta OCD about certain things and I find myself concocting things in my head. The fact that every single bottle was slightly moved sounds like he bumped the shelf to be honest. I highly doubt he would sniff 75 bottles of cologne... If it were like 5 maybe lol, but not 75 haha he's there to work

Quote Originally Posted by xxsjxx1 View Post
    He might have had to knock or something on the wall to find a pipe. I also have sorta OCD about certain things and I find myself concocting things in my head. The fact that every single bottle was slightly moved sounds like he bumped the shelf to be honest. I highly doubt he would sniff 75 bottles of cologne... If it were like 5 maybe lol, but not 75 haha he's there to work
    well like i said, theres no reason he even needed to get near the shelf. Theres no pipes or anything in that area. Just a straight path to the bathroom=no shelf in the way

dcmastah, your inbox is full!!! I was going to PM you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcmastah View Post
    hahaha this thread was hilarious to read through...!
    i think any guy, plumber or not, would be intrigued with your collection. take it as a compliment, and as long as everythings there, a funny story to remember. You also will have to keep an eye on him next time because he may come back for your bottle of aventus after smelling it..! Think of this as a charitable cause, you unknowlingly joined in
    dcmastah, your inbox is full!! I was going to PM you.

Did you guys notice the newest member to Basenotes!

maintenanceman007

He started a new thread in the Just Starting Out forum/
    I Was In A Tenants Unit The Other Day And Tried.............
    Currently wearing: Sartorial by Penhaligon's

Well it took him some time to get to basenotes!