Code of Conduct

Default Target Paco Rabanne 1 million real?

I am going to purchase a 3.4 oz bottle of paco rabanne's 1 million and I want to save as much money as possible, but still get the real stuff. I constantly hear of people purchasing fake 1 million bottles because of the great price. My local macys has it for about 85 dollars all said and done, while target has it for a low price of $68 with free shipping. It's hard to believe that a large corporation like target would supply a fake product. But I would still like to play it safe. Should I trust it?

Default Re: Target Paco Rabanne 1 million real?

Target is not selling that fragrance a second party fragrance distributor is leasing space on their website to sell fragrances. I would suggest going to Macy's who deals directly with Rabanne Fragrances through Puig. You are assured getting the real thing and fresh stock.

Welcome to Basenotes!
    Many online orders are fulfilled by other companies (same with Walgreens etc). You shouldn't have a problem and if anything is wrong large companies will take responsibility. Just make sure you understand their exchange/return policy clearly. PayPal and credit companies also offer some protection.

If you want an even better deal, try Perfumania, they are having a 25% off sale at the moment and u can stack that coupon with $10 off (SAVE10), bringing the total to 49.24. You hit free shipping at 50, so find something cheap to buy unless you want to pay for shipping. Tax applies if you're in NY (not sure about other states). I purchased my bottle of 1 million from them, they are a reputable company (stores all over the US).

Banned
    Blog Entries

Go on fragrancenet

Quote Originally Posted by noirdrakkar View Post
    Go on fragrancenet
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    If you want an even better deal, try Perfumania, they are having a 25% off sale at the moment and u can stack that coupon with $10 off (SAVE10), bringing the total to 49.24. You hit free shipping at 50, so find something cheap to buy unless you want to pay for shipping. Tax applies if you're in NY (not sure about other states). I purchased my bottle of 1 million from them, they are a reputable company (stores all over the US).
    You are a life saver, thank you so much. I just made my order.

Quote Originally Posted by bgarce View Post
    You are a life saver, thank you so much. I just made my order.
    Happy to help. Enjoy your new purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by bgarce View Post
    I am going to purchase a 3.4 oz bottle of paco rabanne's 1 million and I want to save as much money as possible, but still get the real stuff. I constantly hear of people purchasing fake 1 million bottles because of the great price. My local macys has it for about 85 dollars all said and done, while target has it for a low price of $68 with free shipping. It's hard to believe that a large corporation like target would supply a fake product. But I would still like to play it safe. Should I trust it?
    Yes.

Fragrancenet + 20% off or buy it from another member here.

FragranceNet is $67.00 shipped using code DMPF2

If you were to buy anything else, you would get a great deal and obtain free ship once you hit $70.00
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Target would not sell a fake. No way. But there are better deals elsewhere.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

I just wanted to point something out about the Perfumania shopping cart.

Once I heard about layering the 25% off and the $10 off $50 coupons I went in to see what some backup bottles would cost me of One Million and Le Male.

If you put both One Million (3.4) and Le Male (4.2) in the shopping cart, you supposedly get 25% off, $10 off, free shipping, and then the free gift (headphones). The total is coming out to $113.61 out the door.

However, this is where it gets tricky.

If you do the cart/checkout, one bottle at a time (adding the $2.00 item to obtain the $10 off $50 code plus free ship)

Le Male + a $2.00 mini bottle of lotion, you get 25% off, $10 off, free ship, and no free gift.
    This total comes out to $53.55 out the door.

One Million + a $2.00 bottle of mini lotion, you get 25% off, $10 off, free ship, and no free gift.
    This total comes out to $52.77 out the door.

So the total price together (one checkout) is $113.61, but if you split it into two checkouts, you only pay $106.32

That doesn't make much sense. The only thing I can think of is they are charging tax on the free gift.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Quote Originally Posted by Christian M View Post

Once I heard about layering the 25% off and the $10 off $50 coupons I went in to see what some backup bottles would cost me of One Million and Le Male.

If you put both One Million (3.4) and Le Male (4.2) in the shopping cart, you supposedly get 25% off, $10 off, free shipping, and then the free gift (headphones). The total is coming out to $113.61 out the door.

If you do the cart/checkout, one bottle at a time (adding the $2.00 item to obtain the $10 off $50 code plus free ship)

Le Male + a $2.00 mini bottle of lotion, you get 25% off, $10 off, free ship, and no free gift.

One Million + a $2.00 bottle of mini lotion, you get 25% off, $10 off, free ship, and no free gift.

So the total price together (one checkout) is $113.61, but if you split it into two checkouts, you only pay $106.32

That doesn't make much sense. The only thing I can think of is they are charging tax on the free gift.
    It's simple mathematics. If you order both together, you're getting only $10 off aside from the 25%, if you order them separately, you get $20 off, since you get $10 for each rather than $10 off for both. The only reason you'd want to do it separately is if they come close to or over the $50 free shipping minimum.

You're the man! Ordered One Million! Didn't order Le Male... maybe in the future. It still comes out to be the same price as Amazon for me.

Honestly we pay through the nose for most fragrances in Britain. It's January sales in States all year long :|

It's simple mathematics. If you order both together, you're getting only $10 off aside from the 25%, if you order them separately, you get $20 off, since you get $10 for each rather than $10 off for both. The only reason you'd want to do it separately is if they come close to or over the $50 free shipping minimum.
    Wow, I can't believe I didn't figure that out on my own. That makes perfect sense.

Essentially, in that price range (per bottle) you could get 25% off and $10 off tons of stuff. I ended up adding a Nail File that was $1.50 to my order to push it over the $50.00 threshold for free ship. That's a pretty slick deal right now, but looks like it's over after today. Some stuff is cheaper at Perfumania.com and some stuff is STILL cheaper at FragranceNet using the 20% off code, and pushing the order over $70.00 for free ship.
    Last edited by Christian M; 22nd January 2013 at 02:31 AM.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Wow, I can't believe I didn't figure that out on my won. That makes perfect sense.

Essentially, in that price range (per bottle) you could get 25% off and $10 off tons of stuff. I ended up adding a Nail File that was $1.50 to my order to push it over the $50.00 threshold for free ship. That's a pretty slick deal right now, but looks like it's over after today. Some stuff is cheaper at Perfumania.com and some stuff is STILL cheaper at FragranceNet using the 20% off code, and pushing the order over $70.00 for free ship.
    Perfumania regularly has 25% and 20% off 'events' throughout the year, so finding good deals isn't that difficult if you have some patience. And the $10 off can be used on a regular basis as well. Unfortunately, Perfumania doesn't stock as much as FragranceNet does, so depending on your needs/wants, you might have to look elsewhere. Additionally, their Bond no. 9 fragrances don't get discounted, while at FragranceNet you can find them for much cheaper. In either case, I highly recommend Perfumania if it does have what you want and they have a nice sale going on.

Perfumania regularly has 25% and 20% off 'events' throughout the year, so finding good deals isn't that difficult if you have some patience. And the $10 off can be used on a regular basis as well. Unfortunately, Perfumania doesn't stock as much as FragranceNet does, so depending on your needs/wants, you might have to look elsewhere. Additionally, their Bond no. 9 fragrances don't get discounted, while at FragranceNet you can find them for much cheaper. In either case, I highly recommend Perfumania if it does have what you want and they have a nice sale going on.
    I jump from site to site and always find that somebody's missing this or that, then this site has the best deal on a certain bottle... you really just have to search around and plan out your buys if you are going the wholesale route. FragranceNet typically gets the job done for me, but lately I've had to AT LEAST cross check with Scented Monkey, Fragrance X, and now Perfumania for the best deal. I ended up only ordering One Million today because FragranceNet has a similar price on Le Male with their respective 20% coupon. The price difference for One Million ended up being about $36.00 under the taxed retail price at the local Sephora.....

Christian
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

I jump from site to site and always find that somebody's missing this or that, then this site has the best deal on a certain bottle... you really just have to search around and plan out your buys if you are going the wholesale route. FragranceNet typically gets the job done for me, but lately I've had to AT LEAST cross check with Scented Monkey, Fragrance X, and now Perfumania for the best deal. I ended up only ordering One Million today because FragranceNet has a similar price on Le Male with their respective 20% coupon. The price difference for One Million ended up being about $36.00 under the taxed retail price at the local Sephora.....

Christian
    FragranceNet has le Male for $53.75 after the 20% off coupon compared to Perfumania's $49.99 (25% off plus 10 off with SAVE10) but also keep in mind that you need to get to $70 for free shipping with FragranceNet, whereas you only need to get to $50 with Perfumania.

Also, their shipping is MUCH better than FragranceNet. I put in an order either Friday or Staurday (can't recall for sure) and I was just sent a tracking number. It should arrive tomorrow.
    Last edited by NYCBoomBoom; 22nd January 2013 at 01:43 AM.

FragranceNet has le Male for $53.75 after the 20% off coupon compared to Perfumania's $49.99 (25% off plus 10 off with SAVE10) but also keep in mind that you need to get to $70 for free shipping with FragranceNet, whereas you only need to get to $50 with Perfumania.

Also, their shipping is MUCH better than FragranceNet. I put in an order either Friday or Staurday (can't recall for sure) and I was just sent a tracking number. It should arrive tomorrow.
    I would just order it with something else from FrangranceNet (whenever I need it, I have a brand new 2.5oz), where-as the Perfumania order still would need an item added to go over the $50.00 threshold for free ship. Perfumania also adds on some tax that I think brings the Le Male to about $53.xx

It just wasn't a deal I had to move on like the One Million. I haven't had any issues with FragranceNet, the slow shipping doesn't bother me at all. I last ordered from them Friday and that shipment will be here tomorrow.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

I would just order it with something else from FrangranceNet (whenever I need it, I have a brand new 2.5oz), where-as the Perfumania order still would need an item added to go over the $50.00 threshold for free ship. Perfumania also adds on some tax that I think brings the Le Male to about $53.xx

It just wasn't a deal I had to move on like the One Million. I haven't had any issues with FragranceNet, the slow shipping doesn't bother me at all. I last ordered from them Friday and that shipment will be here tomorrow.
    To each their own, as long as you're satisfied. I have no qualms with either of these sellers, just wanted to point out the 'pros' and 'cons'.

To each their own, as long as you're satisfied. I have no qualms with either of these sellers, just wanted to point out the 'pros' and 'cons'.
    Nothing but good conversation from over here, Thanks.

In all seriousness though, everyone should be jumping on Perfumania today looking for that designer scent you've wanted for cheap.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Amazon.com if sold by amazon or fragrancenet. Watch BN posts for coupons.