Code of Conduct

Default Etat Libre d'Orange - Sex Pistols 50ml EDP (Malaise of the 1970s) £16 (UK)

Following a very lucky recent acquisition, I currently have three new and sealed 50ml bottles of Sex Pistols EDP (the 2010 scent that was eventually repackaged as Malaise of the 70s) that I am able to sell at the very low price of £15.99 each.

They are currently listed on a very famous auction site at this price but I will pull the listing if anyone from the forums is interested.

Malaise of the 1970s 50ml EDP retails for £52.

ALL NOW SOLD - thanks to those who bought. If there is any interest, I may be able to acquire 1 or 2 more in the coming week. Message me for details
    Last edited by voodoodanny; 21st January 2013 at 05:11 PM.

Feedback 229 (100%) <<<Parfumnut>>>'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Etat Libre d'Orange - Sex Pistols 50ml EDP (Malaise of the 1970s) £16 (UK)

How much is shipping to the US please

Default Re: Etat Libre d'Orange - Sex Pistols 50ml EDP (Malaise of the 1970s) £16 (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by <<<Parfumnut>>> View Post
    How much is shipping to the US please
    Hi,

I originally intended to make the sale available to UK buyers only but I see I forgot to add that to the listing. D'oh! Having thought about it, I am happy to ship internationally but I'll have to look into the costs and get back to you as soon as I know. Apologies - bear with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Following a couple of enquiries, I have looked into shipping to the US and Canada. The total price including postage to these countries would be $36.
    Last edited by voodoodanny; 7th January 2013 at 03:54 PM.

Bump!

Please note, shipping is free in the UK only. I can post to the USA and Canada for around $10.

Thanks

Basenotes Member Feedback 1 (100%)
    Post Thanks / Like

done mate! check you paypal please....