Code of Conduct

Default Dior Fahrenheit Summer

Hey guys I was stumbled upon a 3.4 oz bottle of Dior Fahrenheit Summer at a small shop and came back home to do some research on it. I have found virtually no info here on Basenotes and very few on Fragrantica.

I love the original and was wondering how this one was and if its worthy of the Dior name? Also is this very rare since i haven't heard of it before?

Any info is appreciated!

Default Re: Dior Fahrenheit Summer

I own this and find it a fresher albeit different than the original which I also have. Worthy IMO.

Nice find. I have the earlier version of this - 2001 I do believe, there was a 2007 variation as well - and it's worthy of the Dior name. It has all of the bits that I enjoy in Fahrenheit, plus a nice blast upfront that actually stays until the midnotes start to appear.

To say I'm a fan is a little of an understatement.

I see, I'm really considering adding this to my collection. Is this fairly expensive since its quite scarce?

I can't say... I've seen it at times at Amazon for slightly under the price of a bottle of Fahrenheit. But if you check around, it seems like the prices have gone up. Not to the level of scarcity of Fahrenheit Zero Degree (0º degré) but close enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't say... I've seen it at times at Amazon for slightly under the price of a bottle of Fahrenheit. But if you check around, it seems like the prices have gone up. Not to the level of scarcity of Fahrenheit Zero Degree (0º degré) but close enough.

[QUOTE=gerbick;2817786]I can't say... I've seen it at times at Amazon for slightly under the price of a bottle of Fahrenheit. But if you check around, it seems like the prices have gone up. Not to the level of scarcity of Fahrenheit Zero Degree (0º degré) but close enough.

Thanks for the reply. Might be a good addition to my collection then!