Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Two new launches from Jaguar: Classic Gold & Classic Red

From luxurylaunches.com:

"Jaguar, renowned to charm the customers with its luxurious and attractive cars, now expands its range of fragrances with two brand new editions for men.

These special perfumes for men, Jaguar Classic Gold and Jaguar Classic Red, come in typical bottles depicting the names of the fragrances in form and color, just like the previous editions, Jaguar Classic Black and Jaguar Classic Amber.

Jaguar Classic Gold, a creation of perfumer Dominique Preyssas, has top notes of apple lime and bergamot, subtle notes of orange blossom and teak wood while the base notes are enriched with patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Jaguar Classic Red created by Karine Dubreuil Sereni, comes with top notes of raspberry, blueberry and bergamot approaching the subtle notes of jasmine, ozone and pepper. The base arouses passion with their hot and creamy notes of patchouli, cedar, amber, tonka and vanilla."

They both sound perfectly pleasant. Classic Red seems like the most interesting to me, with notes of berries, jasmine and pepper.
    Last edited by furrypine; 19th January 2013 at 08:36 PM.

Default Re: Two new launches fro Jaguar: Classic Gold & Classic Red

Will pass on these. Only cared for their very first release.

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Two new launches from Jaguar: Classic Gold & Classic Red

Dominique Preyssas did Jaguar II in the 90s! (and Shiseido Basala of course) . . . Gold's pyramid sounds extremely dull though.

Post Thanks / Like

The pyramids sound dull or not my current style. Still, if given the chance, I will sample them. Jaguar Mark II is a solid scent ! Although I am sure the accountants and boss don't give the space for a perfumer to do something special with most fragrance companies.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

I admit I smelled an apple yesterday that had a nice smell. A bit on the ester side. Not sure if it's possible to reproduce that in perfumery though. Every single apple accord I've ever run into smelled synthetic and horrible.