Code of Conduct

Question Is The Classic Pierre Cardin Pour Homme Being Phased Out ???

It seems very strange that Cardin has a new Pour Homme ~ (blue packaging, bottle and liquid), alongside their classic Pour Homme.
    Most houses do not have two very different fragrances with exactly the same name........unless of course one has, or is in the process of being discontinued ???
    I really love the "king of barbershops" that is the classic, (chrome ball cap) Pierre Cardin Pour Homme. I hope this is not being discontinued !
    The blue stuff by the same name is really awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Big mistake......I now realise the former is listed as Pour Monsieur and NOT Pour Homme. This explains a lot !
    Holiday accommodation, (central apartments in Berlin and south of France) offered in exchange for fragrances. Please pm me.

Default Re: Is The Classic Pierre Cardin Pour Homme Being Phased Out ???

Seems like the original has been around forever. That I believe was the first cologne I ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    It seems very strange that Cardin has a new Pour Homme ~ (blue packaging, bottle and liquid), alongside their classic Pour Homme.
    Most houses do not have two very different fragrances with exactly the same name........unless of course one has, or is in the process of being discontinued ???
    I really love the "king of barbershops" that is the classic, (chrome ball cap) Pierre Cardin Pour Homme. I hope this is not being discontinued !
    The blue stuff by the same name is really awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Big mistake......I now realise the former is listed as Pour Monsieur and NOT Pour Homme. This explains a lot !
    I though the old Pierre Cardin with chrome cap was called Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur, not Pour Homme.

Yes the Pour Monsieur is the classic. I scored a 8oz bottle on clearance right after xmas at my local walgreens for $8. It smells wonderful, but I liken it to my Polo in that I try to stay away from people after spraying for like 10 minutes, lol. Just to let it soften up a touch. It is by no means being discontinued I would say, I saw numerous gift sets, minis and other variations of it on sale this past holiday season.