Code of Conduct

Default What is this guy selling?

Okay so today i was shopping at the mall and there are this store with like perfume bottles. I went inside, I thought it was one of those stores were they let you make your own fragrance. The guy was actually selling colognes juice. I asked him if it had any aolochol in them or they were just oils he said oils. He said they were the actual juice just without the bottle. He said he would sell me a 2 oz of any cologne for 12 dollars which is too good to be true lol. He sprayed it on a piece of paper and i smelled it than i went to macy's and the lady sprayed the paper like 10 fucking times so the paper just smelled like aolochol -.- but is there anything like this? like is this stuff real or what? ALSO he had creed aventous and same price 2 oz for 12 dollars.... I never tried it before so i can't tell you if it smelled real or not! My mom said it had little orange feel to it

Default Re: What is this guy selling?

Tread carefully. Sounds murky. I'd find out more about it.

Obviously, it's not the real thing. These are simply stores that prepare or sell concoctions with notes similar to those in actual perfumes, but of course the results don't smell like the real thing at all. These are similar to the "if you like so and so, you'll like this" that you see in some drugstores.

cacio

CologneFan85

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    Obviously, it's not the real thing. These are simply stores that prepare or sell concoctions with notes similar to those in actual perfumes, but of course the results don't smell like the real thing at all. These are similar to the "if you like so and so, you'll like this" that you see in some drugstores.

cacio
    Dead on right

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I would not even go back! Sounds like a schill.
    Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity - COCO CHANEL

Quote Originally Posted by southerngardens View Post
    I would not even go back! Sounds like a schill.
    haha i feel bad for those guys, they bought over 10 bottles

Dubious on the "real" part. Agree with if you like X, try Z comment.

If you blend it, they will spray it.

for swap/sale: