Chanel Allure Sport
Im a junior in highschool and i have the colognes very sexy for him and chanel AHS. I know that chanel is much more expensive and better quality, and that very sexy has terrible longevity. However, this is a question of getting compliments and attracting girls in high school. Which one is more appealing to women/the younger crowd? Thanks
Chanel Allure Sport
The one that you feel more confident and comfortable wearing as neither is going to attract anyone in and of itself.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
Men and women of all ages, and all creatures with a nose enjoy Chanel Allure Homme Sport.
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. Creed - Aventus
3. Dior - Vetiver
4. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
5. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
6. Puredistance - Black
7. Brückner - Aoud 1
8. Neela Vermeire - Trayee
9. Creed - Royal Oud
10. Chanel - Egoiste
sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but to me allure homme sport is very synthetic smelling.
i dislike it very much!
have a nice day.
J223, here's how it really works: Wear whichever one you feel more confident wearing because, if you feel confident, you're more likely to act with confidence, and women love confidence. Men love confidence too. So do teachers and employers and friends and family... they all love confidence. Everybody loves a winner, and confidence says "I'm a winner."
My advice: when in doubt, find time alone and spray your left wrist with one and your right with the other. Wait about an hour, then let your nose decide. Your nose will know
P.S. If one of your choices was bad, I'd have said so... but for your age, it looks like both of your choices are solid. Very Sexy For Him may not be popular on basenotes, but I've known women who loved it. You can't go wrong either way so long as you don't overspray.
"Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam