Code of Conduct

Default Lets Revisit Fierce vs. Mont Blanc Legend; some additional thoughts as well..

As I was sniffing some new fragrances today such as Tommy Freedom and Fendi di Fendi, I came across Legend today. I already own a large bottle of fierce and almost find Legend's infringement to be heresy. Nonetheless, I sprayed a card of it and was on my way. I'd like to know your thoughts. Is it justified to own this a fierce? I don't think so. Which do you find superior? For me its hard to say. Any additional thoughts?

Additional thoughts:

Fendi di Fendi: Very different but something in there is a disconnect with me. Is there honey and woods in this?

Tommy Freedom: Might be a good gym cologne but I feel its a kids scent. Very light and fruity and afraid it would be nonexistent on the skin.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Default Re: Lets Revisit Fierce vs. Mont Blanc Legend; some additional thoughts as well..

Mont Blanc Legend is much better than the others IMO.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lets Revisit Fierce vs. Mont Blanc Legend; some additional thoughts as well..

Mont Blanc Legend smells similar to fierce, but it's darker, more mature and smoother.

Also, Legend is less than half the price of Fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Mont Blanc Legend is much better than the others IMO.
    Do you own this Mr. hednic?

I tested this for a third time just this past week...Legend that is. First hour was Platinum Egoiste. Last few hours was a smoother Fierce. Less caustic, smoother. Still won't buy though.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

I bought it and even though I own fierce, I agree that it is more wearable and a tad smoother. I don't get a headache that I sometimes get with fierce. Fierce is excellent quality and a beast, but legend has a smoother edge and is more wearable. It seems to last and project but idk, I haven't smelled it on anyone and if I did I'm not sure I could distinguish it from fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Scentologist View Post
    I bought it and even though I own fierce, I agree that it is more wearable and a tad smoother. I don't get a headache that I sometimes get with fierce. Fierce is excellent quality and a beast, but legend has a smoother edge and is more wearable. It seems to last and project but idk, I haven't smelled it on anyone and if I did I'm not sure I could distinguish it from fierce.
    There's a $4 body spray and an $8 cologne by Design Imposters called Raw that's extremely similar to Fierce. Something to pick up on a whim if your a fan of Fierce and Legend.
    Summer 2014 favorites

1. Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche (orange)
    2. Dueto Citiver (Vetiver)
    3. Dior Homme Sport 2012 (Citron)
    4. Lalique Encre Noire Sport (Woody)
    5. Dior Homme Eau (Iris)
    6.Chanel Allure Edition Blanche

7. Cartier Roadster (Mint)
    8. Joop Splash (Fruity)
    9. Lanvin L'homme Sport (Petitgrain))
    10. Jesus Del Pozo Adventure Quasar (Gin)

I'm about ready to say *f it and pick up some platinum egoiste lol

I tried legend the other day and all I could think of was YSL L'Homme.
    Are they similar or is it worth having both?