Code of Conduct

Default YSL M7 New Formulation v.s. Vintage Formulation Initial Review

Ok, so I received my new bottle of M7 I purchased from Overstock.com... it arrived today and yes it is the new formulation one.... with the clear glass on the side... I still have 4 mini 0.5 oz spray bottle left of the vintage formulation....

so today, I did a side by side comparison of the old v.s. the new one... right hand has the new version and left hand has the vintage version... initial sniff.... it smells very similar, but the vintage one has a very dark and heavy note that the new version does not have... the new one is a little bit brighter and less band-aid and more herbal then the old version... the new version smells very good, but personally I prefer the vintage bottle...

I'm going to save the vintage bottle for special occasion wearing and us the new version more casually...

The new version is still much better than most fragrance, but the vintage bottle is the best...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: YSL M7 New Formulation v.s. Vintage Formulation Initial Review

Congrats on the purchase, change1! After reading your post, I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Overstock M7. One question though, did it seem used or opened at all? I've never purchased from Overstock before, but I've had this happen with a couple online retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by CityFan21 View Post
    Congrats on the purchase, change1! After reading your post, I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Overstock M7. One question though, did it seem used or opened at all? I've never purchased from Overstock before, but I've had this happen with a couple online retailers.
    The bottle is brand new.... it's been about 2 hrs later now and the vintage one still have a dense, strong, sweet and darker than the new version... i think the vintage bottle is more oud like.... but the new version is still a good one too....
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

That's good to know, thanks for the info. Yeah I have a sample of the new formulation and it is truly amazing. I figure I should buy it while I can, before it's gone for good.

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for the comparison. Report back on the drydowns please! I have heard the new stuff is sweeter/more vanillic. Which do you think is sweeter?

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBars View Post
    Thanks so much for the comparison. Report back on the drydowns please! I have heard the new stuff is sweeter/more vanillic. Which do you think is sweeter?
    The vintage is sweeter but not as vanlillic as the new version... The vintage just seem to have more of the dark, sweet barnyard oud note...Which I like so much...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks so much for sharing.. im really interested in your results.

After experiencing opening-mid and drydown please can you give me a final summary of your experience by answering this question?

Do you think Tom Ford(ish) niche quality of Original YSL M7 lost compared to Newer M7 reformulation? Pick 1 to 5

5 YES DEFINITIVELY
    4 Yes but not much
    3 Yes and No....cant decide, hard to tell
    1 Definitely No lost in quality at all, Niche characteristic remains fully intact.
    Last edited by Troyvi; 10th March 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

There are 3 actually. The newest is M7 Oud Absolu. I just purchased 2 bottles of M7 from Overstock.com and there excellent. I buy from Overstock on a regular basis and there great. Everything from the product to packaging to quick shipping, all are 1st class.
    Last edited by >BOOMER<; 14th June 2012 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyvi View Post
    thanks so much for sharing.. im really interested in your results.

After experiencing opening-mid and drydown please can you give me a final summary of your experience by answering this question?

Do you think Tom Ford(ish) niche quality of Original YSL M7 lost compared to Newer M7 reformulation? Pick 1 to 5

5 YES DEFINITIVELY
    4 Yes but not much
    3 Yes and No....cant decide, hard to tell
    1 Definitely No lost in quality at all, Niche characteristic remains fully intact.

4 Yes but not much

It just lost like 30% of the dark, dense, sweet barnyard mysterious oud smell....other than that...it's awesome!
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Quote Originally Posted by change1 View Post
    Ok, so I received my new bottle of M7 I purchased from Overstock.com... it arrived today and yes it is the new formulation one.... with the clear glass on the side... I still have 4 mini 0.5 oz spray bottle left of the vintage formulation....

so today, I did a side by side comparison of the old v.s. the new one... right hand has the new version and left hand has the vintage version... initial sniff.... it smells very similar, but the vintage one has a very dark and heavy note that the new version does not have... the new one is a little bit brighter and less band-aid and more herbal then the old version... the new version smells very good, but personally I prefer the vintage bottle...

I'm going to save the vintage bottle for special occasion wearing and us the new version more casually...

The new version is still much better than most fragrance, but the vintage bottle is the best...

What happened to your 4 vintage 1.7oz bottles?

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/293...le-now-it-s-60

Quote Originally Posted by >BOOMER< View Post
    There are 3 actually. The newest is M7 Oud Absolu. I just purchased 2 bottles of M7 (2002 Version) from Overstock.com and there excellent. I buy from Overstock on a regular basis and there great. Everything from the product to packaging to quick shipping, all are 1st class.
    When did you purchase your M7 from Overstock? I just placed an order today and I'm wondering what version they'll send me. From what you're saying they sent you a vintage M7 but to change1 they sent the reformulated version.

If I ever run out of the full 100ml bottle I have of the first release of this, it's gratifying to know that what's out there or readily attainable now is not a giant leap downward in quality.

Quote Originally Posted by CityFan21 View Post
    When did you purchase your M7 from Overstock? I just placed an order today and I'm wondering what version they'll send me. From what you're saying they sent you a vintage M7 but to change1 they sent the reformulated version.
    It's the new version that you will receive from overstock.com
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Post Thanks / Like

Is the new version really $77 on overstock? I just got a tester of the original on ebay for $70.99.

Quote Originally Posted by JonVengeance View Post
    Is the new version really $77 on overstock? I just got a tester of the original on ebay for $70.99.
    I just checked eBay and no original m7 tester for that price...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, by "just got" I meant about a month ago.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wearing some vintage M7 tonight and I turned a 180 on this fragrance. I got a sample from the perfumed court months ago and didn't think it was anything special. I thought it was overhyped just b/c it's no longer in production. But I like it now. The opening is very cherry, but the drydown turns to a powdery vanilla and it's fantastic. If the new version isn't too far from this, I may buy a big bottle of it.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

It's the new version that you will receive from overstock.com
    Thanks for clearing that up, I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

I can still smell the Vintage M7 I sprayed on my wrist 10 hours ago. The longevity is outstanding.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Post Thanks / Like

I have both vintage and 1st formulation of M7.
    The vintage is from 2002 and the reformulated is from 2008.

M7 vintage lasts on me about 8 hours whereas the reformulated lasts max. 4 hours ...

Quote Originally Posted by ace11 View Post
    I have both vintage and 1st formulation of M7.
    The vintage is from 2002 and the reformulated is from 2008.

M7 vintage lasts on me about 8 hours whereas the reformulated lasts max. 4 hours ...

I don't seem to have any issue with longevity with the new version, maybe the dry down is a little weaker, but not by much. It's just missing that one note that the vintage version has... Sorry to sound like a broken record, but it's missing that more pronounced dense, sweeter dark barnyard oud note... Not that the new version does not have it, but it is just toned down...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Quote Originally Posted by >BOOMER< View Post
    There are 3 actually. The newest is M7 Oud Absolu. I just purchased 2 bottles of M7 (2002 Version) from Overstock.com and there excellent. I buy from Overstock on a regular basis and there great. Everything from the product to packaging to quick shipping, all are 1st class.
    I agree I also like Overstock too and they have a pretty decent mainstream fragrance collection. I have two large brown bottles the vintage from years back when you could buy a bottle for $22.00. I really have to check out the new version.

I always thought M7 was Tom Ford at this best unfortunately his esthetics didn't mesh well with YSL.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't seem to have any issue with longevity with the new version, maybe the dry down is a little weaker, but not by much. It's just missing that one note that the vintage version has... Sorry to sound like a broken record, but it's missing that more pronounced dense, sweeter dark barnyard oud note... Not that the new version does not have it, but it is just toned down...
    Yes!

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

those who have ordered M7 recently, i would like to ask you folks 1 question.

is the actual m7 box have a smooth and shiny finish or does it have texture and matte kinda finish.

thanks. >.<

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Troyvi View Post
    those who have ordered M7 recently, i would like to ask you folks 1 question.

is the actual m7 box have a smooth and shiny finish or does it have texture and matte kinda finish.

thanks. >.<
    Depends which version you've got. Oud Absolu is in a textured matte box - I think. The original M7 comes in a shiny 'flat' box.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got my bottle of M7 from Overstock. It smells very similar to the vintage M7. It turns powdery a little sooner than the original and is a little less dark. Can't vouch for longevity yet as I've only had it on for 2.5 hours now. I prefer the vintage b/c it is just a little better, but I don't think anybody will be disappointed with the reformulation.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Post Thanks / Like

I've yet to smell the new formulation.

There was a smaller bottle of the vintage stuff in a souvenir shop in East village when we were there. I considered buying it just cause, but I realized my M7 will probably last forever since it's so hard to wear in this climate.

Post Thanks / Like

8.5 hours after application and I can still the reformulated M7 on my wrist.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

I've never gotten a chance to smell the vintage M7, but I own a bottle of the reformulation and it lasts at least 10 hours on my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    I've never gotten a chance to smell the vintage M7, but I own a bottle of the reformulation and it lasts at least 10 hours on my skin.
    If you have a chance to smell the vintage you will notice that it's more darker, and richer.
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    I'm approaching the 10th hour and I can still smell it.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

If you have a chance to smell the vintage you will notice that it's more darker, and richer.
    I really like to try it , but I'm sure it's impossible to find

Post Thanks / Like

After wearing the vintage and the reformulation on different days, I wanted to try them out side by side. I'm wearing the vintage M7 on one hand and the Reformulated on the other. The initial blast smells very similar. It's been an hour and the vintage smells much smoother. The reformulated seems to project a little stronger at this point.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Post Thanks / Like

I got a bottle of the first reformulation in the mail today and have done a side by side comparison with the vintage juice. My conclusion is that there is very little difference! The actual color of the juice is a bit lighter in the reformulated juice, and perhaps the top notes are toned down a fraction but not much. A little less of the "cough syrup" feeling that many get but really undetectable unless you do a side by side. I sprayed one spray on each wrist of the two formulations and now, about 5 hours later I can not detect even a tiny bit of difference. My conclusion is that both are brilliant! If there is a difference, I don't really care...

Still have to try the third version. Would love to see how that one smells too.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moore View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing. By your description the reformulated one sounds much less appealing to me. I do like the cherry syrup smell.
    It still has that smell to my nose...I was trying to find a real difference and that is the only thing I could come up with. The differences were so minor that at first spray I could not tell any difference. Honestly I had to convince myself that there was a difference and I may have lied to myself! LOL! And now, 23 hours later, I can still smell both on my wrists. Same dry down and the same longevity for me. Bottom line for me is that the first reformulation is just as good as the vintage and both beat just about anything currently on the market from any designer.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to chime in here. I last tried Vintage M7 a while back (over a year - it was in fall/winter, so about 18 months). It was nice - very nice, but the price tag was just too high. Mind you...the quality was there and I respected it.

I just ended up buying an early reformulation - I ran my code on the bottle on checkcosmetic.net...November 2008. After 18 months, I remember that there was more oud in Vintage, but I actually really like this reformulation. I would still like to find Vintage M7 at a good price and a gold nugget the size of my palm, but I don't think either will happen soon. Here is an interesting tidbit. My wife is of Greek and Middle-Eastern decent (she was baptized in the Jordan River as a baby) and adores oudh (correct spelling!) scents. So, I am often surrounded by oudh oil - blended with rose water, jasmine, amber and various other notes!!! Stunning on her olive skin.

I didn't want my bottle of M7 to be too oudh-centric for that reason. Plus, since several of her perfumes (essential oils, actually) are unisex - I can always layer if I feel the need to radiate agarwood from myself any louder. ;-)

But, I don't. What I do like is that the 2008 reformulated bottle I have is truly very close to the Vintage of what I smelled, but a little more "mainstream"...a touch cleaner and still incredibly rich and fragrant. I got this 50ml bottle for a great price - fantastic, really. So - I have nothing to complain about.

YSL's M7 is truly an amazing scent - but not one that I see myself wearing too often. This is special fragrance. A great scent for either cool weather, formal occasions (with nice attire)...or intimacy - year-round. This has enough oudh for me and a lot of sinful pleasure to be had while wearing it awaits.

Cheers.
    Last edited by ericrico; 13th June 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    “Some perfumes are as fragrant as an infant’s flesh, sweet as an oboe’s cry, and greener than the spring; While others are triumphant, decadent or rich; Having the expansion of infinite things, like ambergris and musk, benzoin and frankincense, which sing the transports of the mind and every sense.”

― Charles Baudelaire, The Flowers of Evil & Paris Spleen

Post Thanks / Like

There is at least one vintage tester bottle on ebay right now.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Good timing, eric. Today I finally got round to wearing my sample of M7 Oud Absolu.

I tried wearing my vintage M7 a few times really enjoyed the opening funky mandrake/mandarin/oud thing (that people call cherry syrup, but is actually quite a bit woodier and deeper, but I do get the association). However, I just couldn't get past the sweetness of the drydown. Around hours 7-8 it's just sweet vanilla and musk. I didn't enjoy that phase. As Bigsly knows, frags are a no-go for me unless I enjoy every minute. I don't think I've tried the reformulated M7.

So, when I heard about Oud Absolu, I was hoping they had upped the wood enough to prevent that sweet boring phase for me. Comparing the two on paper, I can say that vintage M7's opening has the edge. It's richer, warmer, and a little more filled-in and complex. Not by a lot, and they are indeed very close. The heart phase is quite similar. However, as I had hoped. Oud Absolu gets more woody, while M7 goes in a balsamic/vanillic direction. I'm happy to report that M7 Oud Absolu maintains the richness and complexity way into the drydown. I'm talking 10 hours. That makes me think that, despite what some sniffers around here have been saying, Oud Absolu does indeed contain more oud accord. Either that, or the myrrh and labdanum create a much less sweet accord than amber and musk. Longevity is the same as vintage. Therefore, M7 Oud Absolu has earned a coveted spot on my vaunted Wish List! [applause]

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey MonkeyBars -

I am thankful for your review of M7 Oud Absolu - sounds nice. You know...my wife really liked this on my skin today. Just a single shot up by my inner left elbow and it radiated.

I have to say that while Vintage is excellent and has more of the funky barnyard/mandarin/cherry syrup/oud/mandrake/partridge in a pear tree vibe going for it ( ;-) ) - the projection of the 2008 reformulation is impressive. Longevity is fantastic with both. We all get that. Anyone who says M7 is short-lived either has OCD and showers 12 times/day or aimed the atomizer in the wrong direction and sprayed their cat - who is now radiating oud and an oriental base. You get the point. That tomcat is gonna get a lot of, ummm, female cats (substitute the common word - I don't feel like getting banned). LOL!

So, as you hoped...I did too. All I wanted from just the name alone was a more woody base - that is well-blended. I have some scents that are niche and smell of fresh cut wood and dry down to sawdust. That's the last thing I want in M7 Oud Absolu! Keep it oriental and warm...even a bit damp.

Good stuff - bravo, man! Cheers!

Good timing, eric. Today I finally got round to wearing my sample of M7 Oud Absolu.

I tried wearing my vintage M7 a few times really enjoyed the opening funky mandrake/mandarin/oud thing (that people call cherry syrup, but is actually quite a bit woodier and deeper, but I do get the association). However, I just couldn't get past the sweetness of the drydown. Around hours 7-8 it's just sweet vanilla and musk. I didn't enjoy that phase. As Bigsly knows, frags are a no-go for me unless I enjoy every minute. I don't think I've tried the reformulated M7.

So, when I heard about Oud Absolu, I was hoping they had upped the wood enough to prevent that sweet boring phase for me. Comparing the two on paper, I can say that vintage M7's opening has the edge. It's richer, warmer, and a little more filled-in and complex. Not by a lot, and they are indeed very close. The heart phase is quite similar. However, as I had hoped. Oud Absolu gets more woody, while M7 goes in a balsamic/vanillic direction. I'm happy to report that M7 Oud Absolu maintains the richness and complexity way into the drydown. I'm talking 10 hours. That makes me think that, despite what some sniffers around here have been saying, Oud Absolu does indeed contain more oud accord. Either that, or the myrrh and labdanum create a much less sweet accord than amber and musk. Longevity is the same as vintage. Therefore, M7 Oud Absolu has earned a coveted spot on my vaunted Wish List! [applause]
    “Some perfumes are as fragrant as an infant’s flesh, sweet as an oboe’s cry, and greener than the spring; While others are triumphant, decadent or rich; Having the expansion of infinite things, like ambergris and musk, benzoin and frankincense, which sing the transports of the mind and every sense.”

― Charles Baudelaire, The Flowers of Evil & Paris Spleen

Post Thanks / Like

I need to try the Absolu since I have the other two versions...

(And one lucky basenoter now has a bottle of the vintage on the way!)
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ericrico View Post
    I am thankful for your review of M7 Oud Absolu - sounds nice. You know...my wife really liked this on my skin today. Just a single shot up by my inner left elbow and it radiated.
    You're very welcome.

Good stuff - bravo, man! Cheers!
    Thanks! It's always great when you can turn an "almost" into an "I'm in!"

Now, to see if I can find a variation on the Terre d'Hermes theme that takes me all the way . . .

Dang, now I really need to try the absolu version, as my favorite part of M7 is the opening, so if this one extends that opening stanza then I'm keenly interested. I enjoy the sweet drydown of the version I have, but find it a bit non-descript.

sss

Could someone clarify how one tells which bottle is which formulation? That would help me understand what's being compared with what. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

The answer is all over the place here, but to save you the searches, the original bottle is colored glass, described as red, amber or brown. The first reformulation is clear glass with a sticker or paint/dye on the back panel only. The glass is decidedly clear.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Oud Absolu M7 is better than reformulated M7 , but not as strong as the original version. I personally like it. It is more of a resinous Oud as oppose to the orignal powdery woody M7.

Post Thanks / Like

I like all formulations of M7.
    The original is the strongest, darkest, and most "mysterious", but it is also the most "cough syrupy", most bitter, and most "poisonous"

The clear side reformulation is less medicinal, less dark/deep/bitter, less poisonous, and more soft/sweet in a pleasant incensy-benzoin sort of way.

M7 Oud Absolu is the most "niche" of all of them. Not alot of Cough Syrup, slightly less sweetness, and more classy resinous woody notes than the other two formulas.

And let's not forget that M7 Fresh is very good, strong, and appealing as well, although I could go for a stronbger "froot loops" note up top I love that smell.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried Oud Absolu the other week and I second this. I actually prefer it to the original. The original was just a little too thick and sweet on me. Oud Absolu dries it out a bit.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, M7 vintage and M7 reformulated smell the same to me. It has only the slightest difference than any random person on the street wouldn't be able to tell.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

On the plus side, at least they did not discontinued it, but I find the price point idiotic, $105 dollars for 80ml for M7 Oud Absolu, I got mine for much less online.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd like to know something about the "After Shave" version; on the box you can read "Coffee Extract" and "Mandragora (Mandrake) Root", it smells very good, but I am not sure there is the real Agarwood oil, since there is no "dust" inside bottle.
    I guess YSL used the synthetic Oud blend (later used in the reformulated EDT version) for the Asfter Shave Version. A very good buy indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

any more comparisons with M7 oud absolu ?