*I THINK* that you should do this:
1. Enjoy it for what it is. Be with it, wear it, learn from it, learn what it might be when it grows up.
2. Savor your victory that you've sought for. Fragrance Creation is a patient pastime. It cannot be rushed usually.
3. Work on something else now, and after you relish your success, wear it, and learn what is in it's facets, then, put it aside.
4. Come back to it in 3 months when you've forgotten what it smells like, and conduct an evaluation as to what you think of it then.
5. Upon your 3 month review, envision what will compliment it and fill it out even further, and build a fragrance with it as a major part.
6. HAVE FUN!