Royal Gold by Charriol
Royal Gold by Charriol
Probably Silver Mountain Water by Creed tomorrow....
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
I'll prob put on:
and go to college campus.
...Some call me.. daring.. Jk, heh .
Last edited by easyfish; 22nd January 2013 at 05:30 AM.
Montale Black Aoud
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Al-Rehab - Khaliji concentrated perfume oil
Storm for Men by Storm
Burberry London for Men
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Joop! Joop! Homme
Kenzo Jungle Homme
Richard James Savile Row edt
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza
Not in Basenote Directory: FLORIS - Private Collection "Wedding Bouquet"
Floris - Wedding Bouquet - Copyright by Paradeiserl.jpg
Last edited by Paradeiserl; 22nd January 2013 at 06:41 PM.
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Back to Black.
M7 (vintage). It's chilly today in Florida.
Paloma Picasso Minotaure
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
SotD - Silver Mountain Water by Creed
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie