Code of Conduct

Thread: Peau de Peche

Basenotes Member

Default Peau de Peche

So I've managed to get a number of samples for my wife and the one she always comments on is Keiko Mecheri Peau de Peche. Anything similar to this that she should sample?

Splash Bottles Suck

Default Re: Peau de Peche

Well according to The Guide, Peau de Peche is based on Guerlain Chant d'Aromes. I can't comment on how similar they are though because I have only smelled the former.

Robert Piguet Visa, perhaps, if it's the peach note she likes...
    "Your fragrance with a fume of iodine" L. Cohen

Get her a bottle of Peau de Peche here: http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/secti..._de_Peche.html

Although not my style, Keiko Mecheri's fragrances are very popular among the people fond of "kitten paws" musk. Nothing wrong with that. The fragrance has not been discontinued -- huge plus! -- let your lady have what she wants.

On another note, how well-versed is she on perfumery peaches in general, I mean the classics of the genre? Mitsouko, Femme de Rochas (older versions), Lancome Tresor, Dior Dolce Vita, MDCI Peche Cardinale, Fath de Fath, Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto (original), Burberry Weekend, Brandy by Brandy? Just type in the word "peach" into any Directory and you will end up with more than a handful fragrances to test and take note of.
    Last edited by Twolf; 22nd January 2013 at 05:38 PM.

Basenotes Plus

+1 for MDCI Peche Cardinale

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    how well-versed is she on perfumery peaches in general, I mean the classics of the genre? Mitsouko, Femme de Rochas (older versions), Lancome Tresor, Dior Dolce Vita, MDCI Peche Cardinale, Fath de Fath, Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto (original), Burberry Weekend, Brandy by Brandy? Just type in the word "peach" into any Directory and you will end up with more than a handful fragrances to test and take note of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiliwia View Post
    +1 for MDCI Peche Cardinale
    Thanks! Unfortunately my wife is not as much into fragrances as I am. I may have to get her a sample of MDCI Peche Cardinale as I really enjoy another of their fragrances - Invasion Barbare.

- - - Updated - - -

So...I mentioned this thread to my wife and she said that she enjoys both the peach aspects of Peau de Peche and the fact that its more of a skin scent. What other samples should I consider?

Thanks!

David