Code of Conduct
    Banned

Default Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Concentree really being discontinued forever?

Or will it always be available on the Chanel website?

Default Re: Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Concentree really being discontinued forever?

It's bound to turn up somewhere due to its popularity.

Default Re: Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Concentree really being discontinued forever?

I purchased 3 bottles on Nordstroms website; however, according to checkcosmetic.net all the bottles Nordstrom sent me are expired and 4 years old! Chanel made them in July 2008 with code 0701

Would you return or keep?

It is not discontinued in Europe....
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    Now with 418 bottles in my collection

Quote Originally Posted by bigcream3133 View Post
    I purchased 3 bottles on Nordstroms website; however, according to checkcosmetic.net all the bottles Nordstrom sent me are expired and 4 years old! Chanel made them in July 2008 with code 0701

How do they smell? I would open up one and test it out. If you don't like the smell I am sure you could sell it rather easily. I would have no problem buying a 4 year old bottle as long as it was stored properly and still smelled good.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Dior Homme Parfum
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Pure Malt
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Noir de Noir
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. 5 o'clock au Gingembre
    9. Epic Man
    10.Tobacco Vanille

My bottle of this has batch code # 3401. Does anyone know what year this particular one was made?

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by EarNoseThroat View Post
    My bottle of this has batch code # 3401. Does anyone know what year this particular one was made?
    October 2010

It's now completely gone from Sephora's website.
    Only available at Chanel.

I heard they were but it's still available locally here

Tons (literally) available in Malaysia shopping malls when I last went back in January this year. Also easily available at duty-free shops in Manchester, Dubai and Malaysia airports.

I neither heard or seen anything about this is going to be discontinud. Not any S-A I`ve been asking either.. I think this is only a rumour started here at Basenotes. Widely available all over the place in my country.

It´s available in SPAIN.

I know it to be widely available here in Ireland, In Belgium, in Luxembourg, in Italy and France, I've seen it in various Chanel boutiques and concessions in all of these countries and bought it in Ireland and Luxembourg recently. If it really is being discontinued it's only being discontinued in North America because none of the European Chanel reps I've spoken to have heard of any discontinuation...

Quote Originally Posted by bigcream3133 View Post

Four years old is fine. Simply fine.

I was told they might stop carrying it in stores but Chanel boutiques would carry it and the website would still have it.

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragranc...R%C3%89E-88412

whats the difference between this concentree version and the normal edition blanche?

is it still possible to get the normal edition online??

Quote Originally Posted by slider17 View Post
    http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragranc...R%C3%89E-88412

whats the difference between this concentree version and the normal edition blanche?

is it still possible to get the normal edition online??
    The concentree is the 'normal' version, as there's only one AHEB to my knowledge.

It's just how Chanel list/market it. AHS Extreme is listed as a concentree, as is the newest formulation of PM.

Presumably it has a little more fragrance oil in it than their 'regular strength' EDTs, but if that is the case, any extra strength is to compensate for the relatively short life of citrus notes.