Code of Conduct

Default Tom Ford Black Orchid 100ml for $20.00? scam? fake? or amazing deal?

I ran across the following site online, IOFFER.com where if you search you will find they are selling 100ml bottle of Tom Ford Black Orchid for $20 with free shipping?

http://www.ioffer.com/i/tom-ford-bla...00ml-523291919

Thoughts?

Default Re: Tom Ford Black Orchid 100ml for $20.00? scam? fake? or amazing deal?

I think it's fake.
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

Default Re: Tom Ford Black Orchid 100ml for $20.00? scam? fake? or amazing deal?

What's amazing is that you would even consider this to be real and ask us whether it is or not.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

A friend of mine helped me get a 50ml bottle of Black Orchid for US$15. He was an employee at Estee Lauder and got to go to their annual sale in NYC.
    Facebook group: Perfume Lovers in Singapore, Unite! (You don't have to be in Singapore to join.)

Very much a fake, IMO. The broken English and EMS 8-25 day shipping would lead me to believe this is coming from China. Also, you should always be wary of people who seem to have an unlimited supply, as many of these sellers on Ioffer seem to have. You think Tom Ford is going to cut a deal with a wholesaler at 90+% off on an item that has no problem selling at retail?

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Absolutely.

if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!
    truth

This!

This!

It's fake to be sure...I just wonder why they would not try to make a scent that people would actually want!