Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where can you find the best/legitamate deal on Dior Homme Intense?

I saw DHI on strawberrynet and wondered if anyone beats the price and still offers the same guarantee on being genuine. And does this cologne ever get discounted on strawberrynet?

http://us.strawberrynet.com/mens-fra...ian-dior/#8918

If you got it elsewhere where did you get yours from? and if this is not a good deal, what is a reasonable price/bottle size?

TY

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where can you find the best/legitamate deal on Dior Homme Intense?

It was just on fragrancenet within a week ago, they are out of stock now, but i assume they will be getting another shipment in.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

im not a fan of fragrancenet... they take forever to ship and they never have dhi when i check.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by heperd; 25th January 2013 at 02:29 AM.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Tom Ford Oud Fleur, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-

*CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais, Oud Fleur, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

Quote Originally Posted by karanb1r View Post
    And does this cologne ever get discounted on strawberrynet?
    They're listening to you!

In the last 10 minutes StrawberryNet commenced one of their quarterly '10% off all fragrances' sales.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG you're welcome guys!!!!

Lol that's crazy wow!!!! Though I'm sure they lurk these forums...

Though I'm sure they lurk these forums...
    You might be right about that!

Post Thanks / Like

My DHI just came in today. Ordered an unboxed from fragrancenet. The order total was $71.49, but I had also added 'loofah ramie mitt' and 'oval nail brush' .

Oh, and 100ml size.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

BeautyEncounter

$97 USD there.

Use the coupon code "BENEW" and get $10 chopped off the price.

Quote Originally Posted by ChevChelios View Post
    BeautyEncounter

$97 USD there.

Use the coupon code "BENEW" and get $10 chopped off the price.
    what is the batch code of the one you got? I'm thinking ordering from beautyencounter since fragrancenet is still out of stock.
    I'm more hesitating because I've just received a sample, and I love Dior Homme, and it smells just like Dior Homme to me, even in drydown...

im not a fan of fragrancenet... they take forever to ship and they never have dhi when i check.
    I am surprised by your comment - I live in Canada and fragrancenet.com is # 1 on my list to order any perfumes, shipping has been quick & I don't pay any customs duty either. I have ordered abt 8-10 times in the last 2 yrs and haven't had any issue - on service - they are on par IMO to Theperfumeshoppe.com & MinNY...

Post Thanks / Like

Check fragrancenet.com weekly. Use their 15% off code and it's about 75$ for a 3.4oz and still qualifies for free shipping

I ordered my first bottle around October of last year and I received a vintage bottle. Silver collar, box had the proper squares, no "CD" on the top of sprayer, batch code checked out. Unfortunately the second bottle I ordered in December was the new formula.
    1) Chergui (Serge Lutens)
    2) Dior Homme Intense
    3) Aventus (Creed)
    4) Allure Homme Sport (Chanel)
    5) La Nuit De l'Homme (YSL)

Don't mean to derail the thread, but is this fragrance really getting harder to find? I saw this on the shelves when I visited the local mall recently. Maybe I should pick up a bottle before it gets discontinued or something.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I got my 3 bottles at the Duty Free store. All vintage, silver collar. $77cdn for 100ML.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ben850 View Post
    Check fragrancenet.com weekly. Use their 15% off code and it's about 75$ for a 3.4oz and still qualifies for free shipping

I ordered my first bottle around October of last year and I received a vintage bottle. Silver collar, box had the proper squares, no "CD" on the top of sprayer, batch code checked out. Unfortunately the second bottle I ordered in December was the new formula.

They have a 20% coupon. Just delete your cache in IE/Firefox/chrome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post
    I am surprised by your comment - I live in Canada and fragrancenet.com is # 1 on my list to order any perfumes, shipping has been quick & I don't pay any customs duty either. I have ordered abt 8-10 times in the last 2 yrs and haven't had any issue - on service - they are on par IMO to Theperfumeshoppe.com & MinNY...
    I made a few orders with Fragrancenet and shipping to Canada was the cheapest. FragranceX is faster in shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashr View Post
    Don't mean to derail the thread, but is this fragrance really getting harder to find? I saw this on the shelves when I visited the local mall recently. Maybe I should pick up a bottle before it gets discontinued or something.
    Depends on where you live I guess. Here in Utah I don't see any retail stores carrying it within 50 miles of me. So far it is still readily available online though..
    2) Dior Homme Intense
    3) Aventus (Creed)

It's in stock right now at fragrancenet!

- - - Updated - - -

It's in stock right now at fragrancenet!

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaand.............it's gone!

Post Thanks / Like

Haha it was over $100 anyway :P
    2) Dior Homme Intense
    3) Aventus (Creed)

I ordered a bottle from fragrancenet about a year ago for around $70. It comes and it goes from there. I personally enjoy original DH (2010) much better.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ben850 View Post
    Haha it was over $100 anyway :P
    Yeah, but after 15-20% discount codes it would have been around $90. Not a super deal, but less than some places I've seen it. One of these days I'll pull the trigger on it. But for now I have my 8ml decant to get me by. Only pull it out a couple times a month for special occasions. I can't imagine how long a big bottle would last me!

Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered one on the site earlier today. Payed $98, but that was with expedited shipping.