Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New shipping regulations from UK

Last week I had bought perfume from an eBay store in the UK.
    I paid with PayPal.
    Today the money was returned, because of new shipping regulations.
    The message was;
    quote; "Unable to send perfumes or aerosols abroad due to new legislation"
    Has anyone of you heard about this?
    The seller said that she is not allowed to ship by air or by boat, from the UK to Europe.
    I personally do not believe the story, but I would love to hear your experiences an/or opinion.

Brands like Miller Harris have a webshop, so how do they ship abroad?
    ----------------------------------------
    My Favorites:
    1) Serge Lutens (EdP Ambre Sultan)
    2) Andy Tauer (Edt l'Aire du désert Marocain)
    3) Boadicea de Victorius (Complex & Provocative)
    4) Artisan Parfumeur (Tea for Two)
    5) Amouage (Edp Epic)
    6) Amouage (EdP Interlude)
    7) Davidoff Classic (Edt Classic) - vintage
    8) Lorenzo Villoresi (Edt Piper Nigrum)

The Ultimate Smell
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New shipping regulations from UK

Let me know whatever you need and I will post it for you.

Post Thanks / Like

It's probably true, I noticed that a British webshop has a similar statement: http://connaughtshaving.com/
    by the time you can afford good speakers, you can't hear the difference

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a list of prohibited items:

http://www.royalmail.com/despatch-in...ohibited-goods

Post Thanks / Like

The regulations for royal mail have been like this for years (lots of stupid ones like the alcohol content ect ect). As long as its labelled I would say & packed safely (of course)

Post Thanks / Like

Similar rule is here in Croatia for quite a while. Some of my friends couldn't send me vials and I couldn't send them any vials or bottle, but only if tried to send it to another country, neighbouring country actually (Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia etc.)

Post Thanks / Like

I can think of many genuine reasons why this would not be allowed.

Precursors used to make specific drugs can come in liquid form.
    Specific illegal drugs can be dissolved in a solution and transported.
    Illegal drugs in liquid form exist
    explosives come in liquid form
    Perfumes are highly flammable
    Tax avoidance/undeclared tax
    Counterfeight goods

Thats just a few that immedaitley spring to mind.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

On topic i think, how should my father send me fragrances while Im living in France? Will they get through customs coming from the U.S.

and which is better UPS or USPS?

Any help is appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had so far no problems shipping perfume from the UK to any destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Rüssel View Post
    Does this include over the past 2.5 weeks? The new shipping restrictions came into force on the 7th of Jan, if memory serves.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by timdoeswell View Post
    Does this include over the past 2.5 weeks? The new shipping restrictions came into force on the 7th of Jan, if memory serves.
    No, don't think so. Sent one abroad today though. Nobody bothered to inform me about any changes!

How disappointing - I was going to place a sample order with Les Senteurs and now they state the following:
    "At present, we are unable to accept orders from outside of the UK, due to changes in International shipping regulations. We are searching for a solution that is cost-effective for our customers. Pleace accept our apologies."

Considering it's been some time since 7th January, I wonder if they will start to ship internationally again or not...

How disappointing - I was going to place a sample order with Les Senteurs and now they state the following:
    "At present, we are unable to accept orders from outside of the UK, due to changes in International shipping regulations. We are searching for a solution that is cost-effective for our customers. Pleace accept our apologies."

The OP needn't be so sceptical, the seller is absolutely right... with regards to Royal Mail

(web shops will most likely use other overseas carriers)

Royal Mail wont knowingly allow you to send what they deem to be dangerous items via their overseas service. Perfume, being flammable, is included in the list. The regulations have been like that for years but on the 14th January this year they released updated guidelines which now includes Post Office clerks asking you what's in the parcel. If you are honest and tell them it's perfume, they will refuse it. I experienced this a couple of days ago. The clerk gave me a copy of the newly released guidelines, a customer services number and suggested I look into a different international parcel service.

Apparently they are now looking to introduce fines for people who knowingly attempt to ship dangerous items as well.

http://www.royalmail.com/customer-se...livery#danger1
    Last edited by voodoodanny; 23rd January 2013 at 09:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Same rule in Ireland too. I've ignored it and have been sending perfumes successfully for years.

Post Thanks / Like

I ignore it. All you do is declare them as used cosmetics. There has been no problems with that with my packages anyway

Post Thanks / Like

Same rule in Ireland too. I've ignored it and have been sending perfumes successfully for years.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rüssel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fragranceman88 View Post
    I ignore it. All you do is declare them as used cosmetics. There has been no problems with that with my packages anyway
    I have been sending bottles , samples & decants for the past 6/7 years as well .
    Describing it as body lotion , is not dishonest .
    One i received recently was disclosed as Glass Collectible .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Post Thanks / Like

It would make an end to all internet - and website sales, since they can't live from local sales only.
    I very much have the feeling that the seller did not want to ship, for some reason.
    Thanks for your replies gents!
    ----------------------------------------
    My Favorites:
    1) Serge Lutens (EdP Ambre Sultan)
    2) Andy Tauer (Edt l'Aire du désert Marocain)
    3) Boadicea de Victorius (Complex & Provocative)
    4) Artisan Parfumeur (Tea for Two)
    5) Amouage (Edp Epic)
    6) Amouage (EdP Interlude)
    7) Davidoff Classic (Edt Classic) - vintage
    8) Lorenzo Villoresi (Edt Piper Nigrum)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Plaisir View Post

Considering it's been some time since 7th January, I wonder if they will start to ship internationally again or not...
    Same here, I was super bummed about the change with Les Senteurs. I was right about to order from them.

What a shame. I also order from UK shops. Guess that's over for now.
    BNIB: Pure Malt, Floris Vetiver, LIDGE, Bentley Intense, DH, Vintage Rive Gauche pH, M7 gel, Roma (women's), MPG Racine, Obsession, etc.:
    http://tiny.cc/rd8ptw
    (swaps)
    http://tinyurl.com/a7qoley
    (sales)

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can see Escentual still ships to Europe and seemlingly the ROTW, just for information
    - Mark

ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

I'm hunting through that post office list to see exactly what it says...

It seems to say only 'certain perfumes and aftershaves' with a closed cup flash point of below 60.5degrees.... is that applicable to all perfumes?

The other one with alcohol over 24% refers to alcoholic drinks.

A perfume sending restriction from the UK cannot suddenly be applied surely because it would halt all sales of all perfumes worldwide. There must be an approved method for trade abroad.

Edit:- i found a post suggesting it was OK to send it by parcel post because that is by land. From what I am reading, it appears the restriction is coming from the airplane pressure angle on pressurised containers.

The thread is here:-

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Hea...8812?&start=40

Another here:-

http://persolaise.blogspot.co.uk/201...rom-skies.html

- - - Updated - - -

Well.. reading more... the world has truly gone mad!!!!!
    Last edited by mumsy; 24th January 2013 at 08:25 AM.

Hello,

this legislation as far as i remember as been ongoing for a while...

nevertheless there are still some websites that keep shipping the fragrances without any problem.

i can name a couple that sometimes have good deals

www.cheapsmells.com good deals and fair p&p

www.feelunique.com some bargains such as mugler cologne 125ml for 25 euros...

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the UK is doing everything it can to drive itself bust....

Health and Safety or not (which granted, is important), why don't other countries also impose bans on certain goods and products being carried in the post? In my opinion this is just a step too far. Utter red tape.

the main thing is that in the US they have quite a competitive fragrance market where you can easily find great deals... in europe we are quite limited and the only place we usually find good deals with fragrances is in the UK... if we stop being able to order from the UK sellers we can say farewell to good fragrance deals

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
    It would make an end to all internet - and website sales, since they can't live from local sales only.
    I very much have the feeling that the seller did not want to ship, for some reason.
    Thanks for your replies gents!
    Could just be genuinely worried about losing money/endless trouble with the buyer/post office. I'd certainly speak to post office staff now before sending an expensive item abroad after reading this thread.

In the past, when asked what's in the package, I've always stated that it's perfume. Never seemed to be a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by portugal View Post
    Hello,

this legislation as far as i remember as been ongoing for a while...

nevertheless there are still some websites that keep shipping the fragrances without any problem.

i can name a couple that sometimes have good deals

www.cheapsmells.com good deals and fair p&p

www.feelunique.com some bargains such as mugler cologne 125ml for 25 euros...
    Please remember that the channel islands have special tax status in the EU. You might have to pay taxes/VAT anyway, even if you live in the EU.
    - Mark

ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

The Ultimate Smell
    Post Thanks / Like

I am happy to send your items to all of you. For my trouble you can buy me samples. (generous sized) lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur View Post
    On topic i think, how should my father send me fragrances while Im living in France? Will they get through customs coming from the U.S.

Any help is appreciated.
    I order, on a regular basis, fragrances from a US website. Each fragrance shipment comes with a shipper's declaration for dangerous goods which provides information about the goods and the risk code .So far, this is working fine.
    Regarding UPS or USPS, I can just share my experience :
    - if you go through UPS or DHL,you will have to pay the VAT (about 20% extra cost) because these carriers follow absolutely the regulations and your shipment will go for sure through customs.
    - if you go through USPS, the probability to have your shipment inspected by customs is very very low as they only do a random sampling on in-coming parcels .There is high probability that you will escape to VAT payment.
    Remember also that by going through UPS or DHL you are about 100% sure to get your shipment.
    When you go through Post Office system (I am talking for France), there is also a real possibilty to have your shipment lost somewhere in the process .... I am referring to my own experience .....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur View Post

Any help is appreciated.
    I order, on a regular basis, fragrances from a US website. Each fragrance shipment comes with a shipper's declaration for dangerous goods which provides information about the goods and the risk code .So far, this is working fine.
    Regarding UPS or USPS, I can just share my experience :
    - if you go through UPS or DHL,you will have to pay the VAT (about 20% extra cost) because these carriers follow absolutely the regulations and your shipment will go for sure through customs.
    - if you go through USPS, the probability to have your shipment inspected by customs is very very low as they only do a random sampling on in-coming parcels .There is high probability that you will escape to VAT payment.
    Remember also that by going through UPS or DHL you are about 100% sure to get your shipment.
    When you go through Post Office system (I am talking for France), there is also a real possibilty to have your shipment lost somewhere in the process .... I am referring to my own experience .....

My post office is a local one and they know I am always sending perfumes. I have never been told I shouldn't.

It is almost worrying that we are discussing it because it will become a self fulfilling prophesy if we all stop and obey like good little subjects. Very worrying that the industry is listening and obeying too. It feels like the smoking ban to me. Now loads of British pubs are dying or dead. Will this be true of the UK perfume industry I wonder..... Somehow i doubt it because the revenue to the government is too high to risk them losing it. I wonder if anyone thought of that first before allowing this nonsense to get published.

Has anyone heard of a plane blowing up because of perfume? They wheel the stuff down the isles themselves. Is that practice to stop as well?

Post Thanks / Like

Spoke to post office staff today (also they had signs on top of the machines now and leaflets regarding the new regulations).
    Sending perfume and fragrances (incl Eau de Toilette, as it pointed out) internationally is not allowed, one risks the loss of the item (and no compensation, of course). She advised me to not do it again.

Post Thanks / Like

I find on Royal Mail's website these restrictions apply to personal mail only. The list for businesses does not have any restrictions on fragrances.

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
    Last week I had bought perfume from an eBay store in the UK.
    I paid with PayPal.
    Today the money was returned, because of new shipping regulations.
    The message was;
    quote; "Unable to send perfumes or aerosols abroad due to new legislation"
    Has anyone of you heard about this?
    The seller said that she is not allowed to ship by air or by boat, from the UK to Europe.
    I personally do not believe the story, but I would love to hear your experiences an/or opinion.

Brands like Miller Harris have a webshop, so how do they ship abroad?
    It only affects Royal Mail - non-business (private) shippers at present.
    Business shippers from July (?13th) & then check again 'cos they may alter it by then.
    http://www.royalmail.com/sites/defau...onsumers_0.pdf
    It should not affect DHL or others who do not use British Airways. I think that it's to do with bombs & heard that it may be temporary.
    All alcohol-based perfume is affected/banned and they apparently confiscate it so everyone loses!

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry, duplicated
    Last edited by lpp; 31st January 2013 at 08:04 PM.

Oh well even cheapsmells.com is no longer shipping out of the UK

when you try to place order it will display message: Due to international aviation regulations we’re unable to ship this item to your location at this time. We are working to find a solution to this issue as soon as possible.

i had an order that i placed and was shipped on the 25th but i never received it. usually i would receive within one week.
    the problem is that i never got problems with the post so i didnt ship it registered...
    conclusion the package never arrived... im guessing that perhaps the authorities a bit like they do when we bring liquids in the hand luggage, they simply keep the packages that they find having perfume or aerosol and we wont see it again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    It only affects Royal Mail - non-business (private) shippers at present.
    Business shippers from July (?13th) & then check again 'cos they may alter it by then.
    http://www.royalmail.com/sites/defau...onsumers_0.pdf
    It should not affect DHL or others who do not use British Airways. I think that it's to do with bombs & heard that it may be temporary.
    All alcohol-based perfume is affected/banned and they apparently confiscate it so everyone loses!
    I attempted to buy something from cheapsmells, like I have done many times, but now it won't allow me to place an order citing the change in postage regulations, so they cannot send items to Switzerland. It's a pity because they often had good deals. So much for freedom. Seems as if the water is slowly heating up and more of our freedoms are getting taken away each year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chopwet View Post
    I attempted to buy something from cheapsmells, like I have done many times, but now it won't allow me to place an order citing the change in postage regulations, so they cannot send items to Switzerland. It's a pity because they often had good deals. So much for freedom. Seems as if the water is slowly heating up and more of our freedoms are getting taken away each year.
    I have just experienced the same with an order placed to Cheapsmells recently. I didn't get it and Cheapsmells told me it is because of these new regulations but they are working on this issue ; I can imagine the business loss they will face if they don't find an alternative...

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this has anything to do with the topic, but I sold a 100ml fragrance on eBay to a buyer from Portugal who has put in a claim for a refund due to the parcel apparently not turning up.

It's strange though because I posted another 100ml to Spain at exactly the same time from the same Post Office and that parcel got there fine.

That's pretty bad news.

Post Thanks / Like

On MUA(makeupalley) a few people selling and shipping from the UK in the past few weeks. Have received back an empty box and letter about shipping perfume. The perfume both limited editions destroyed.
    DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    On MUA(makeupalley) a few people selling and shipping from the UK in the past few weeks. Have received back an empty box and letter about shipping perfume. The perfume both limited editions destroyed.
    Oh my, this is just not on!! I can't believe it... they are wiping us out!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well even cheapsmells.com is no longer shipping out of the UK

when you try to place order it will display message: Due to international aviation regulations we’re unable to ship this item to your location at this time. We are working to find a solution to this issue as soon as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avecesar View Post
    I have just experienced the same with an order placed to Cheapsmells recently. I didn't get it and Cheapsmells told me it is because of these new regulations but they are working on this issue ; I can imagine the business loss they will face if they don't find an alternative...
    FFS, CheapSmells is one of the best retailers in fragrance and beauty products. If they drive them bust I'm just gonna flip!!! This is an outrage and is just not on!!

What drugs are RoyalMail on???

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

For the first time ever it's happened to me. I did a swap from the UK to Austria about 2 weeks ago. I recieved mine no problem but the fellow Basenoter has still not recieved his, even though I sent it International Signed For. I am fortunate in that he is very understanding and I am going to Paypal him the value of the fragrance I got.

Nevertheless it is very upsetting and quite bloody ridiculous that this can apply to personal mail. It also means I can no longer risk shipping fragrances for swap or sale internationally. WTF is going on!!!???
    Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?

The Ultimate Smell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully we won't have to bear for long. As soon as RM is privatised it will be back to normal.

Anybody for the IPO?

Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!!!!!

And we used to call Canadian Customers the perfume Nazis(sorry to any Canadians not working in customs).
    DONNA

if this came to stay like the regulations about carrying out liquids as hand luggage then we are doomed... its the same stupid logic... a perfume can be carried as hand luggage but not as being sent by post... how ridiculous...

- - - Updated - - -

what is sad is that people lose their bottles... probably they (customs and authorities) are keeping our perfumes for their own pleasure... at least the contents should be sent back to the sender if it was detected before leaving the country... its just my opinion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bgoc View Post
    Hopefully we won't have to bear for long. As soon as RM is privatised it will be back to normal.

Anybody for the IPO?
    Amen to that!!! Hope they got sold off in small pieces to the lowest bidder. Thieving !&£($)%&"^

what is sad is that people lose their bottles... probably they (customs and authorities) are keeping our perfumes for their own pleasure... at least the contents should be sent back to the sender if it was detected before leaving the country... its just my opinion
    You wait till I post a 300ml bottle of Eau de Urea - I hope they confiscate that and use it for their "own pleasure".

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks Like it isn't Royal Mail's fault, they are just enforcing the ICAO new guidlines:
    International

International outbound parcels will continue to face the restrictions imposed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), while revised restrictions on international parcels will come into force on 14th January, 2013.

This will include a new limit of 24% by volume for alcoholic products shipped abroad, although Royal Mail said it was hoping to persuade international regulators including the ICAO and the UPU to work on raising the 24% ABV limit. The earliest any changes could be made would be 2015, it said.

Aerosols will continue to be prohibited from international parcels, as will nail varnish, perfumes and aftershaves, but when lithium batteries are contained within an electronic device, the revised rules will allow them to be sent internationally.
    For Sale: Gengis Kahn, Mona d' Orio, Penhaligons.

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole sorry story is here - R.M. forgot to tell their staff that we're under 'Transitional' arrangements' at present, hence staff being confused about what may/not be legally shipped - there's a copy of an email from the Chairman's Office pasted on there.....

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/323...July-15th-2013!

@rum - could we organise a mass ship?

Post Thanks / Like

This is just appalling. Little perfume bottles are deadly dangerous it seems. *%$&!!!
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

Bloody hell!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!

And we used to call Canadian Customers the perfume Nazis(sorry to any Canadians not working in customs).
    Really? I've shipped and received hundreds of packages containing fragrances and have never had a problem. I've actually never had to pay customs fees or taxes either.

One of you Brits should fill a bubble mailer with doggie doo and declare it "perfume". That should show them who's boss!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    @rum - could we organise a mass ship?
    Oh yes, definitely!!! Should we make it a 'group buy' thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    One of you Brits should fill a bubble mailer with doggie doo and declare it "perfume". That should show them who's boss!
    Sounds good to me!! It's better even than Eau de Urea

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Possum-Pie View Post
    Looks Like it isn't Royal Mail's fault, they are just enforcing the ICAO new guidlines:
    International

International outbound parcels will continue to face the restrictions imposed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), while revised restrictions on international parcels will come into force on 14th January, 2013.

This will include a new limit of 24% by volume for alcoholic products shipped abroad, although Royal Mail said it was hoping to persuade international regulators including the ICAO and the UPU to work on raising the 24% ABV limit. The earliest any changes could be made would be 2015, it said.

Aerosols will continue to be prohibited from international parcels, as will nail varnish, perfumes and aftershaves, but when lithium batteries are contained within an electronic device, the revised rules will allow them to be sent internationally.
    A massive plane filled with jet fuel and they are worried about a few bottles of perfume. Because f* logic.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

A massive plane filled with jet fuel and they are worried about a few bottles of perfume. Because f* logic.
    I tried mailing a 3.4 oz bottle of DIOR homme intense on Monday from the USA to Australia, with the most expensive USPS International Express service $62, and was refused at the post office because i was honest and said it was fragrance on the customs forms.

I had to re-do ALL the customs paperwork and stuff again, such a pain!!!, and went to the US Post office right down the street in another city... but this time i said it was "beauty supplies" on the customs forms, and the post office accepted it. They specificly asked "any liquid, perfume, fragrance" and i just said "beaut ysupplies" with a smile.

hopefully it will arrive with no worries mate :P

Post Thanks / Like

I find this all very bizarre !!!!
    I am wondering if it's some kind of pressure from British Airways, (and perhaps other airlines) to compensate for higher fuel costs and competition from low cost airlines / costs of higher security controls at check in etc, etc, ~ by perhaps demanding huge increases for carrying so called "high risk" items ?
    ......a racket for them to increase revenue.
    This whole thing stinks.........
    and my next question is this. What happens when a passenger takes 20 bottles of perfume in his main, (check in) luggage ?
    Is this no longer allowed......or IS THIS THE NEXT NASTY SURPRISE awaiting us in the near future ?.....perhaps not even a single bottle allowed......or we will only be allowed to carry on purchases made at the duty free.
    There's something very fishy going on here. It all smacks of mafia industry lobbyists !!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

God, I am really so shocked by all this !
    Last edited by david; 14th February 2013 at 12:34 AM.
    " If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun ". Katharine Hepburn.

Post Thanks / Like

I have noticed recently that the post office I use here in the US has really been grilling customers about the contents of their packages when using Priority mail or any International mail service, asking about perfumes, Li ion batteries, and other hazardous liquids. Ground shipping, however, allows for just about anything to be shipped including firearms ammunition and other explosive materials (go figure).

I have also been denied buying a couple of bottles from a UK based vendor on eBay recently. Bummer because the only place to get these frags is in the UK.

A little explanation behind why frags cant be shipped by airmail is that when an airplane reaches high altitudes the decrease in pressure can cause the liquid in the bottle to expand and expel quite violently if the bottle is completely full. Does this ever happen? No, not really, because when have you ever seen a perfume bottle that 100% full? There is always a little room left in the top, probably just for that reason.

Post Thanks / Like

cheapsmells is not the only one affected. even though feelunique.com still states free delivery worldwide, when i enter on the page of any fragrance, is says Delivery - UK Only and in red writing - Due to shipping restrictions, this product is not available in your country. or something like this. I already experience missing orders from both feelunique and fragrancedirect, so i think they will never come. I never had any issues with any order from these sites until now. So i guess soon the only good deal for me will be with fragrancex.com and some local online shops, as for european customers the best deals were the UK retailers; but with these new regulations, products cant be shipped anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

We have had the problem in Australia for a while - can't send fragrances overseas - but until now people overseas could send them to us! And we can (ok maybe we can't but we do) send them within Australia. Now that the US and UK seem to be clamping down on air shipments this is a real worry. But wait - there's more - does this mean I can't any longer buy my Laphroig scotch from the distillery?? That means I can't even drown my sorrows about not being able to access fragrances!!!