Code of Conduct

Default Bleu, Edition Blanche and Allure Homme Sport?

Is it worth buying all of these as I already have Allure Homme and these would make a good set suitable for a variety of occasions or is there a better way to spend £180?

Default Re: Bleu, Edition Blanche and Allure Homme Sport?

IMO Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    IMO Yes.
    It's a good decision to buy them and complete the set or there's a better way to spend the money? :P

Bleu and Edition Blanche I have, Allure Homme Sport I don't consider a necessity and at the moment I'm undecided about Bleu. If you had to pick one, I'd say Edition Blanche. As for a better way to spend the money...that would depend on your taste(s).

No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    Bleu and Edition Blanche I have, Allure Homme Sport I don't consider a necessity and at the moment I'm undecided about Bleu. If you had to pick one, I'd say Edition Blanche. As for a better way to spend the money...that would depend on your taste(s).
    Well I have smelt all of the above except Blanche but I enjoy Bleu as I like grapefruit although it's a bit common as a fragrance, sport is nice but resembles AdG, I like fresh fragrances but also enjoy incense, I am just wondering as I have about £200 to spend, I want to buy a few decent fragrances or just one niche, maybe Musc Ravageur, Le Labo Rose 31 or something Tom Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by dwyw View Post
    Well I have smelt all of the above except Blanche but I enjoy Bleu as I like grapefruit although it's a bit common as a fragrance, sport is nice but resembles AdG, I like fresh fragrances but also enjoy incense, I am just wondering as I have about £200 to spend, I want to buy a few decent fragrances or just one niche, maybe Musc Ravageur, Le Labo Rose 31 or something Tom Ford.
    Blanche has a consistency with that lemon pie that I've not encountered before. Bleu is different enough that I would be happy to own both (and do) but if I had to choose, I'd go for Banche so you should definitely try to sample that. I have Musc Ravageur and highly recommend trying that out as well, and Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are definitely worth owning (although the current price point is hard to justify).

I'm rather bored by Bleu personally, although I know lots of people love it (especially women, I've heard). Blanche is one of my favorites by Chanel, but the sandalwood in it reminds me of Creed's Santal Imperial (in which case, I'd much rather have the Santal Imperial). Sample the Blanche before buying.

With regard to the Allure Sports....I like Cologne Sport best, then the Homme Sport. I think both are worth owning. They are so clean smelling and great in the summer. I don't personally care for the Extreme.

Thanks for the input guys, I like Bleu and have received compliments when I wore a tester months back, it gets the job done if your goal is to please people around you and it's not a bad scent at all, longevity isn't great but I struggle anyway because of my dry skin, I am basically thinking of whether to get all three of the ones mentioned or a single niche fragrance.

I find them all to be different enough to own the set. I'm almost done with my Allure set.

With Chanel you get quality to match your money spent like no other brand.

I also have Bleu & Platinum Egoiste.

I'm expecting a flanker to Bleu soon from Chanel.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

All 3 are different for the most part, so buying them all wouldn't be a waste of money if you really want them.
    I own DHS (2012) and have considered Bleu (will purchase it if I can find the 100ml for $50-).
    Not sure about EB.

Different enough to own them separately. At any rate, they all offer quite a good range of classy versatility within the casual-fresh fragrance style.

I own all three. But edition Blanche is one of the best one.