Code of Conduct
    Feedback 83 (100%) Master-Classter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sale - CONUS - Tom Ford, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc

Some items below for sale... Lots to choose from!

Shipping – Shipping ($10) is NOT included in the prices below. I'd prefer to do only within North America. I might do Europe but you’ll have to chip in for extra shipping.
    Authenticity - I have been a long standing member of this forum and others. I also am a big collector and used to work in the fragrance business at retail. Everything here is 100% authentic and fresh juice, stored with my own collection.

If you have questions, post here or PM me.
    M.C.

Tom Ford Private Blends:
    These are tester bottles, meaning they're 100% legitimate, the exact same as you'd walk into Saks, Neimans, Bergdorf's, etc and buy for $200-250. They're brand new, 50ml bottles, with cap, the only difference is they don't have a box (who cares). Regarding prices, yes, eBay has some of these occasionally but I have heard of Ford fakes and/or real bottles filled with fake juice, or most commonly, bottles that weren't 100% fresh that were returned to stores and sold on the grey market. And keep in mind these are like $25 more than a split price but you get the original bottle...

Azure Lime - $160
    Cafe Rose - $160 SOLD
    Black Violet - $160

Santal Blush - $165 - with box
    Neroli Portofino - $160
    Jasmine Rouge - $160 SOLD

FOR TOM FORD DECANTS, CLICK HERE FOR MY OTHER SALES THREAD

Byredo:

- 100ml Palermo (brand new tester, cap, no box) ($175)
    - 100ml Gypsy Water (brand new tester, cap, tester box) ($185) SOLD
    - 100ml Sunday Cologne / Fantastic Man (brand new tester, cap, no box) ($175) SOLD

Byredo - 3x12ml Travel sets (nice atomizer bottles, 12ml each bottle, comes as a set of 3 bottles, no box) ($100)
    - Mister Marvelous
    - Gypsy Water
    - Sunday Cologne
    - La Tulip
    - 7 Veils
    - Palermo (2 available)

(I have them all of them but it’s too many pictures…)

OTHERS:

50ml (100%) Guerlain - Mitsouko EdT (yes cap, no box) - $45

100ml (100%) Acqua Di Parma - Colonia Assoluta (no cap, white tester box) - $100

50ml (90-95%) Serge Lutens - Bas de Soie (with cap, no box) - $70

100ml (95%) Parfums 06130 - Lentisque (with cap, no box) - $80

Diptyque 12ml Delux Samples (atomizers in box)
    - Eau Duelle ($30)
    - L'Ombre Dans L'eau ($30)

Last edited by Master-Classter; 20th March 2014 at 09:26 PM. Reason: updates
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Feedback 83 (100%) Master-Classter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sale - CONUS - Tom Ford, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc

bump

New Member Feedback 7 (100%) jrod85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sale - CONUS - Tom Ford, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc

PM'd for the Neroli Portofino 50ml