Code of Conduct
    Feedback 86 (100%) Master-Classter's Avatar

Default For Sale - TOM FORD, Serge Lutens, Jo Malone, Diptyque, By Kilian, Caron, etc

Some items below for sale... Lots to choose from!

Shipping – Shipping ($10) is NOT included in the prices below. I'd prefer to do only within North America. I might do Europe but you’ll have to chip in for extra shipping, it'll be like $5-10 more or something.
    Authenticity - I have been a long standing member of this forum and others. I also am a big collector and used to work in the fragrance business at retail. Everything here is 100% authentic and fresh juice, stored with my own collection.

If you have questions, post here or PM me.
    M.C.

These are tester bottles, meaning they're 100% legitimate, the exact same as you'd walk into Saks, Neimans, Bergdorf's, etc and buy for $150-250. They're brand new, with cap, the only difference is they don't have a box (eh who cares). Regarding prices, yes, eBay has some of these occasionally but I have heard of fakes and/or real bottles filled with fake juice, or most commonly, bottles that weren't 100% fresh that were returned to stores and sold on the grey market.

Brand new blank Tom Ford 250ml Flacon bottle. Blank unmarked or labelled, used for display. Makes an amazing piece for any Tom Ford collector - $65 plus shipping

Tom Ford Private Blends - Azure Lime 50ml Brand New Tester with cap (100%) - $150

Tom Ford Private Blends (discontinued and getting very rare) - Musk Collection Jasmine Musk - 50ml Brand New Tester with cap (100%) - $185

Tom Ford Private Blends (discontinued and getting very rare) - Musk Collection Urban Musk - 50ml Brand New Tester with cap (100%) - $185

Tom Ford Private Blends (discontinued and getting very rare) - Musk Collection Musk Pure - 50ml Brand New Tester with cap (100%) - $185

Boucheron - Homme, 50ml Eau de Toilette (EdT) Brand New In the Box (100%) - $50

Boucheron - B de, 30ml Eau de Parfum (EdP) Brand New In the Box (100%) - $50

Boucheron - Trouble (rare!), 50ml Eau de Parfum (EdP) Brand New In the Box (100%) - $100

Caron - L'Anarchist 100ml (95%) - $25

Serge Lutens - Bas de Soie (with cap, no box) 50ml (90-95%) - $70

Byredo - Palermo (brand new tester, cap, no box) 100ml (100%) - $175

Parfums 06130 - Lentisque (with cap, no box) 100ml (95%) - $90

Jo Malone - Sweet Lime & Cedar (brand new in box) RARE. 30ml (100%) - $100

Byredo - 3x12ml Travel sets
    (nice atomizer bottles, 12ml each bottle, comes as a set of 3 bottles, no box) ($100)

- Mister Marvelous
    - Sunday Cologne
    - Palermo (2 available)

Last edited by Master-Classter; 13th July 2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: updates
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Feedback 86 (100%) Master-Classter's Avatar

Default Re: For Sale - TOM FORD, Serge Lutens, Jo Malone, Diptyque, By Kilian, Caron, etc

bump!